By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Eminem in a interview said he bought a Wii U for Smash as he is bored with Destiny (System Seller Confirmed!) :P

slow news day for Nintendo fans apparently.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:

Let me clear it up, you'd have to be a moron to play FPS. When I say fully engaged, I guess I mininterpreted gameplay. I want the max out of gameplay. When I play a FPS, I don't feel like I'm having fun. All a matter of opinion. When playing somehting in 3rd perosn like Metal Gear or Mario I feel that the gameplay leve has increased by just that much. There's no dobut that the game sell really well but they're just boring to me. Is that clear enough?

So what you are saying is when someone has different interests than you they are a moron?  Wow.

NobleTeam360 said:

Reported for flaming.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

NobleTeam360 said:

You want me to go say something ill do it O_O

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

mZuzek said:
Ljink96 said:

Let me clear it up, you'd have to be a moron to play FPS. When I say fully engaged, I guess I mininterpreted gameplay. I want the max out of gameplay. When I play a FPS, I don't feel like I'm having fun. All a matter of opinion. When playing somehting in 3rd perosn like Metal Gear or Mario I feel that the gameplay leve has increased by just that much. There's no dobut that the game sell really well but they're just boring to me. Is that clear enough?

So you don't like first person games, therefore anyone who plays them is a moron?

Dude, you're reading too deep and taking it to offense all to literally. Take a breather bro.

Around the Network

@Ljink96 You couldve said you find FPSs boring then :P Personally, I find realistic FPSs boring myself. But others like destiny and Borderlands are quite funny, unlike CoD or Battlefield. I still had to get used to the first-person view, because I was never good at these games (and I'm still not).

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:
^ You couldve said you find FPSs boring then :P Personally, I find realistic FPSs boring myself. But others like destiny and Borderlands are quite funny, unlike CoD or Battlefield. I still had to get used to the first-person view, because I was never good at these games (and I'm still not).

Just doing a little instagating to brew up the ole' conversation. BWAHAHAH!

RealGamingExpert said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Reported for flaming.

wait a minute serious O_O

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

NobleTeam360 said:

Dont wrry, tomorrow will be F***ING HUGE

Your going to see many threads tomorrow night :)

FANTASTIC EMINEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But imho, Destiny is great.