Forums - Gaming Discussion - When will Drake Tolu's english be decent

When will Drake Tolu's english be decent

By end of year 7 9.33%

2015 18 24.00%

2016 12 16.00%

after 2016 7 9.33%

Never!!!!! 30 40.00%

Total:74

Your English is improving but you still need some work. At least your vocabulary is improving

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Everybody else's english should descend instead =P

If you are improving, then this is awesome.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

end of 215

i remember some Posts i had big Trouble to understand what ur talking about.
right now its okay

my english isnt perfect either

RealGamingExpert said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The day the wiiU beats the ps4 globally

That was kinda mean. :/

Well, he is not wrong..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

You're already getting better. Just start playing videogames in english and by the end of 2015 you'll sound like a native english speaker.

I have no idea how bad it was or how it's usually these days, but judging by the OP, you'd make a big difference just by capitalizing words properly.

How to improve your English: let Rol teach you. And/Or state in your sig that you WANT the community to correct you when your English is... not as good as it could be ;)

EDIT: And stop watching movies with Italian dubs! That's probably a major contribution why Scandinavians in general are pretty good at speaking English

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

drake_tolu said:
wary-wallaroo said:
It's seems you're improving. What's your native tongue?

Italian.

Well your English is better than my Italian, so I say your English is great as it is, but keep on trying.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

You are doing very well mate, at least you are learning a different language unlike the lazy ass Englishman typing this message :)