By end of year 7 9.33%

2015 18 24.00%

2016 12 16.00%

after 2016 7 9.33%

Never!!!!! 30 40.00%

Total:74
Bofferbrauer said:

drake_tolu said:

Quanto fa piacere leggere anche solo una frase in Italiano su questo sito.

Happy you liked it. Too bad my italian is not good enough to answer you properly in your language

Thanks the same. xD

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
What's an octimist? :S

An optimistic octopus

@drake_tolu: Your English is certainly getting better. Still a longs way to go at being fluent, but I can understand what your comments no problem

Your english is decent, at lest i can understand what you are saying. But if you wanna get better at it, go watch movies/tv series without dubs ( don't know from where you are) and play everything in english :P

leyendax69 said:
Your english is decent, at lest i can understand what you are saying. But if you wanna get better at it, go watch movies/tv series without dubs ( don't know from where you are) and play everything in english :P

Or, watch in english with english subtitles. That did the trick for me and can help to get both the pronounciation and grammar right.

drake_tolu said:

Usually i'm octimist... but this time, i say never.

Ok, seriously... by february 2014, my english was horrible... now, my english is bad, but is much better!

You think that by 2015 my english will be decent?

*Fixed ;)

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer said:
leyendax69 said:

Or, watch in english with english subtitles. That did the trick for me and can help to get both the pronounciation and grammar right.

Yeah... for me too, that's probably the fastest way since you don't usually learn pronunciation in books

I guess youre getting better.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

RolStoppable said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The day the wiiU beats the ps4 globally

I know people who got moderated for less.

Who are they? I want names.

Probably late 2015. It has improved quite a bit already so just keep on writing more posts and reading other posts and you will get there slowly but surely

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Wright said:
RolStoppable said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

The day the wiiU beats the ps4 globally

I know people who got moderated for less.

Who are they? I want names.

pezus

The One and Only

VizionEck.com