By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 VS 3DS, Who will sell more this holiday!?

Who will sell more this holiday?

PS4 176 54.49%

3DS 147 45.51%

Total:323
prinz_valium said:
i dont see the 3ds to sell 5m Units this Holiday (without the new model in the west)

so ps4 will win

This.  The new hardware isn't in the west this holiday. 

Around the Network

The ps4 I reckon, but will be close as i can see the new 3ds selling loads in Japan for the holiday season, and with pokemon and yokai watch 2 boosting the holiday sales. But if ps4 can manage supply well by having most units available in Europe it should do it, but i think wiiu plus 3ds will sell more than ps4 plus vita

old skool

PS4 by a big distance

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

bubblegamer said:

Expect the sales and comments to be the exact oppostie of the poll though! It's magic

Well, so far that's not happening.

OT: PS4 by a good margin. 

3DS FC :  4339 - 3326 - 7693. Add me :) Nickname Tin

The 3DS is going to win this one.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
PS4 by a big distance

Big distance i doubt. You think 3ds is not going to sell alot this holiday? I know N3DS isnt coming to the West, but a big distance? I mean what is a big distance :0

Ps4 cause a lot of gamers will hold out for the n3ds

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

teigaga said:

Is there even room for discussion? PS4 by a huge margin! The only thing that could even prompt this question is the openning week of the new 3DS, which is just that: An openning week. Alongside the 3DS's biggest software launch of the year. (both exclusive to japan in 2014-Australia doesn't really count :p)

Outside of japan even with the release of smash on the 3DS (probably the systems biggest western release) it hasn't managed to keep up with the PS4.

A better question would be X1 vs 3DS. The Xbox has been outselling the 3DS for the better part of the last 2 months but now its available in all region will it keep that up?

LOL, 0 chance for XO to outsell 3DS.

Even without Japan, XO don't will close the Europe gap, and maybe XO will lose even in the US...

I expect 3:1 for 3DS this December and 2:1 this November.

Gonna be interesting nonetheless because both have no gaemz this holiday. Or am I missing something for 3DS?

edit: nevermind, forgot about the new version and pokemon.

Actually wouldn't be surprised in the least if 3DS wins.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is a real question? It should be obvious.