By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 VS 3DS, Who will sell more this holiday!?

Who will sell more this holiday?

PS4 176 54.49%

3DS 147 45.51%

Total:323

bubblegamer said:

Expect the sales and comments to be the exact oppostie of the poll though! It's magic

This... and lol

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:

Tagged

3DS will heavily trump PS4 in Japan this holiday. Will be a close call overall.

PS4.

drake_tolu said:
BraLoD said:
PS4, by a good margin.

With the new version in Australia/Japan and Pokémon?

I agree that PS4 will sell more, but a good margin?

Nope, IMHO.

The new 3DS models in Australia and Japan on one side. The lack of the new 3DS models in the rest of the world on the other side.

Many interested in America and Europe will wait for the new models and/or for price cuts of the old models.

Around the Network

That is a real hard one but given the YTD sales so far, and since everyone gets a holiday boost, there is more evidence to support the PS4.

i dont see the 3ds to sell 5m Units this Holiday (without the new model in the west)

so ps4 will win

Is there even room for discussion? PS4 by a huge margin! The only thing that could even prompt this question is the openning week of the new 3DS, which is just that: An openning week. Alongside the 3DS's biggest software launch of the year. (both exclusive to japan in 2014-Australia doesn't really count :p)

Outside of japan even with the release of smash on the 3DS (probably the systems biggest western release) it hasn't managed to keep up with the PS4.

A better question would be X1 vs 3DS. The Xbox has been outselling the 3DS for the better part of the last 2 months but now its available in all region will it keep that up?

If the 3DSn was launching globally in time for the holidays I would say 3DS without a doubt, however I am going to guess the PS4.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Funny thread is almost 50-50 however all comments on the frontpage favor PS4, I´m going for a small lead for the PS4, but definitely not bigger than 750k

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar