By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Can Wii U make a comeback Against Xbox One?

Who will outsell who??

Wii U will outsell Xbox One 90 60.00%

Xbox One will crush Wii U 59 39.33%

Total:149
spurgeonryan said

We both know that a game creator and Splatoon a paint fps and both kind of new ip's are not going to push anything. Another 3D mario, real pomemon, pokemon snap, mario kart 9 , will push sales. And I am not saying all these smaller games ill not be beneficial, just not ad much as 4-5 games a month wll be for X1 and PS 4. There were like 10 games releases for PS4 last month, probably the same for X1. 4-5 of those were worthwhile games to get' That is 3-4 more than the Wii U got. Variety! I am happy with my Wii U and can still play most games via redbox n my 360 anyways, so I do not mind, but many do. You either neec third party support, or many "second" party studios to push out 2-3 games a month on average.

So anyways, as long as they really do push out a game a month this coming year, it will do decently, but X1 will catch up quickly. But you never know in the gaming industry. PS3 and Vita in Japan proved many wrong. Shit! Even early 3DS and DS. I hated both early on and thought launching the Wii with some sports game was dumb. Hated the first Xbox, thought the GC would do better, etc. Only time will tell.

Oh. I'm not expecting a major turn around for the Wii U. All I said was that Splatoon & Mario Maker will both be bigger sales-wise when compared to Xenoblade. You said all 2015 had was Xenoblade & Zelda. I was simply saying, why include Xenoblade...because if you include that, Splatoon & MM should be there as well.

While we are here, I believe Splatoon has the ability to actually push Wii U sales to some extent. Will it save it? No. It will however be the 2nd biggest Wii U game of the year after Zelda. (Without including currently unannounced games)

Around the Network

Nope, nope and nope! Did I mention nope?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---