By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software Week ending October 4th - US Preorders up!

Smash and Hyrule Warriors are under tracked I think

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
I mean the charts on front page. We skip a week?

Under normal circumstances we would have had the global HW and US and UK charts for week ending 11 Oct before now, but we seem to not be under normal circumstances at the moment. We should be only a few days away from getting global hardware and US software for w/e 18 Oct.

Preorders for CoD seem very low still. I think fw numbers for it will make a mockery of the preorder chart. Halo MCC too I think.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Nice one Smash!

And Hyrule Warriors nearly 500k doing better than i expected

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Yeah those pre order numbers are just getting really bad now, No way CoD or Halo are that low

Smash undertracked, unless digital sales are unusually high

Around the Network

Thank God for NPD, or we would have no idea how much FH2 was overtracked! When will the numbers be adjusted..

Thats what I have noticed about newer users. They dont use the format or get all the numbers that is needed.

The worse part is the lack of comments on the numbers. kmt

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Forza Horizon did alright. Im not sure if it will hit 1m though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

bubblegamer said:
Thank God for NPD, or we would have no idea how much FH2 was overtracked! When will the numbers be adjusted..

Numbers were adjusted. SSB 3DS for instance was 450k (US) and was adjusted to 558k. I guess this is all we get.

I had higher hopes for the Bayonetta 2 numbers in Japan. Its a shame that they refuse to purchase a quality game.