By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst game you've ever bought?

Probably Demolition Girl, even though I only paid 2€ for it.

Around the Network

Spawn for the PSX. Terrible.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Sider-man: The Movie on GCN.

Any Tom Clancy Game

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

mmnin said:

Yes, I imagine that a construction-based game could easily turn out very boring. I don't remember the movie though, was it any good?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

for a game purchased new at full price, wwf attitude, hate wrestling but my brothers wanted it so I went in on them with it.
purchased alone at full price or near it...probably worms open warfare, seriously why did they let that glitchy mess out the door
worst game I ever bought SSSnake, really bad 2600 game fortunately it was just a quarter

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fifa 64 on n64. The goalies couldn't stop the ball if their life depended on it.

Badonkadonkhr said:
Any Tom Clancy Game

I've never heard of that one. If you see it in a store again, you should purchase several copies for sale on eBay; I'm sure they'd fetch a good price.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Badonkadonkhr said:
Any Tom Clancy Game
Really? Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon? They're all the worst games you've ever played? Most of them are some of the highest scoring games ever. Plus they all play completely different from each other. Sounds like you've got beef with Tom Clancy himself more than his games.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

GooseGaws said:
mmnin said:

Yes, I imagine that a construction-based game could easily turn out very boring. I don't remember the movie though, was it any good?

I fell asleep during it. Learned a lot about weather-proofing, though.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/