By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst game you've ever bought?

I can't tell, either Action 52 or Hydlide, or maybe Raid 2020. I bought a ton of unlicensed NES games. I'm a collector. Let me tell you, I learned to trust the Seal of Quality the hard way.

Around the Network

True Crime Streets of New York and 007 Nightfire for the GCN. The only two games I currently own that I've never finished.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

darkstone on the ps1 no wonder it was on sale at a pawnshop for 25 cents

worst game i ever bought, World of Warcraft. I lost 2 years of my life too that game. I can never get them back :(

Rockstar TableTennis (Wii).. played it 23min, then i got sick of loading screens...maybe i give it a second try after finishing zack&wicki

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

Around the Network

tokyo extreme racer zero for my ps2 - wayyyyy back in 2001 when i first bought my ps2...horrible,horrible game

Lair

Enough said (or i'll start swearing again)

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Shadow the Hedgehog on the GCN. God-awful is a generous description.
Worst game I've ever played was Superman 64.

Manhunt 2... don't ban me.

Boogie got it as a gift.... I sold it 2 mins after I opened the gift wrap

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558