By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is the Dark(est) Age of gaming

This guy clearly hasn't been through the beginning of new generation. Just relax play some old gen games that you yet to play until your satisfied with the amount of awesome games for the new gen. It usually takes a couple years to get a reasonable amount of good games out.

Around the Network

Agreed. There are like maybe 5 games per year that I'm super hyped to play and would spend full price on, and maybe a dozen that I am somewhat interested in buying at a heavy discount. Used to be dozens of games per year. Maybe I'm just getting older and more cynical and particular with my game tastes, or maybe game quality is declining, or perhaps both..

But really I'm kinda glad in a weird way, as I don't exactly have the money to spend on lots of games these days...

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Teeqoz said:
Wait what? It started in 2013? The year when we got games such as TLOU, GTAV and Bioshock Infinite? 2013 was an amazing year.

And Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, GOW Ascension, Beyond 2 souls, Mario 3d world and fire emblem