By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will New Super Mario Bros U outsell Mario Sunshine?

Tagged games:

?

Yes 37 82.22%

No 8 17.78%

Total:45

Seriously though, what do you guys think are the total sales numbers of NSMBU with digital sales included?

Around the Network

I hope not. Mario Sunshine is a far superior game.

SJReiter said:
Seriously though, what do you guys think are the total sales numbers of NSMBU with digital sales included?

You'd have to check if Nintendo have announced it in any of their pess release/events.

fatslob-:O said:
tbone51 said:

No they wont be sub 5k next year.. That im sure of ;-D

Whatever you say ...

Underestimating Nintendo's legs again

SJReiter said:

NSMBU was at 4.16m retail + digital as of March. (7 months ago)

Anyone know what its sales here were then?

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
SJReiter said:

NSMBU was at 4.16m retail + digital as of 7th of May. (5 and half months ago)

VGChartz tells me 3,938,122 retail copies as of May 10. I calculated that to be around 5% digital.

EDIT: Oh, it was supposed to be March 30. Well, that makes this post irrelevant.

curl-6 said:
SJReiter said:

3.817mil (about 350k on store shelves)

btw these numbers are from end of March.May 7th is wrong, thats just the day of the announcement.

StarDoor said:
curl-6 said:
SJReiter said:

VGChartz tells me 3,938,122 retail copies as of May 10. I calculated that to be around 5% digital.

3.94 divided by 0.22 (the digital difference) = 17.9.

4.21 divided by 17.9 = 0.24, which would put its current digital + retail sales at around 4.45m.

most likely, it should be around 5 million at the end of the year, I think 7-8 million lifetime

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

curl-6 said:
StarDoor said:
curl-6 said:
SJReiter said:

3.94 divided by 0.22 (the digital difference) = 17.9.

4.21 divided by 17.9 = 0.24, which would put its current digital + retail sales at around 4.45m.

those aren't the right numbers. Your May 7th is wrong, those are March 31st numbers