By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo On Xbox One is God-Like Homies

4k1x3r said:
toastboy44562 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

The link you gave shows it at #89.

89th best selling game this year outselling even the fastest selling new IP, Watchdawgs homies

Er... did you know that Watch Dogs on X1 barely crossed a million after all this time? So what's there to brag about it beating WD? Especially on Amazon.

so you think selling a million before it is even released is bad?? though it is skewed a little because amazon is better for preorders than lets say, walmart.

Around the Network

While I would love for it to do 10 mill I don't think it will

Watch Dogs didn't sell very well on Xbox One...the chart position tells you everything.

toastboy44562 said:
4k1x3r said:
toastboy44562 said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

The link you gave shows it at #89.

89th best selling game this year outselling even the fastest selling new IP, Watchdawgs homies

Er... did you know that Watch Dogs on X1 barely crossed a million after all this time? So what's there to brag about it beating WD? Especially on Amazon.

so you think selling a million before it is even released is bad?? though it is skewed a little because amazon is better for preorders than lets say, walmart.

Watch Dogs has only sold 0.67m copies in the US. Given how low Watch Dogs is on that chart, its obvious Xbox fans aren't big Amazon shoppers.

(Halo MCC hasn't sold 1m yet. You know this.)

Shadow1980 said:

Aside from a couple of Pokemon games, no compilation or re-release has ever sold over 5 million copies. Halo CE Anniversary hasn't even reached 2.5 million copies, and likely never will. Hell, among Halo games alone, only Halo 3 has passed the 10 million mark. Since the MCC is a much bigger and better deal than HCEA, it will likely sell a lot better, but at best I think it might sell around 5 million copies.

Good data point.  Halo MCC is a bigger release, but it's also a much smaller user base.  I think breaking 1.5 million this holiday would be an achievement.

My 8th gen collection

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
4k1x3r said:

That's....  a way to extrapolate on something.... I guess..

The game will sell over a million, that's for sure. 2m? maybe, it's likely imo. 3? heh.. who knows, holiday effect and such.. But 10M? Come on give me a break...

A couple things wrong with your logic.

Only Halo 3 has ever crossed 10 Million. On an install base of 80 Million(currently, which would matter if a game has legs)
Watch Dogs on PS4 is still miles ahead of this. Are you really comparing it to the Xbox One version and saying it's the fastest selling new IP ever?
Destiny is the fastest selling new IP ever.

Halo will sell. Thanks Nostradamus, I would never imagine that...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Shadow1980 said:

Aside from a couple of Pokemon games, no compilation or re-release has ever sold over 5 million copies. Halo CE Anniversary hasn't even reached 2.5 million copies, and likely never will. Hell, among Halo games alone, only Halo 3 has passed the 10 million mark. Since the MCC is a much bigger and better deal than HCEA, it will likely sell a lot better, but at best I think it might sell around 5 million copies.

SM64 DS hit 10mil :)

Godlike. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!