By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - **UPDATED** SSB3DS passes Destiny PS4! What will sell more? Super Smash Bros. 3DS + Wii U or Destiny for PS3,PS4, X360 and X1 ?

Will Smash sell more than Destiny?

Absolutely! The comeback ... 137 38.59%

No Way! Destiny is only 1... 97 27.32%

It will sell more than PS... 68 19.15%

See results. 52 14.65%

Total:354
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

Yeah. Not really a competition. This holiday should give Destiny a nice boost out of reach.

edit: Looks at every post. Looks at poll. Yeah, a lot of Nintendo lurkers on here.

Lol exactly, noone voting is giving an actual reason for why Smash will win. And the OP gives a flawed reason.

its ok, SSB will probably make more money overall than Destiny

You sure? Destiny has a ton of DLC to throw at the millions of users which will go straight to profit. 

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

Yeah. Not really a competition. This holiday should give Destiny a nice boost out of reach.

edit: Looks at every post. Looks at poll. Yeah, a lot of Nintendo lurkers on here.

Lol exactly, noone voting is giving an actual reason for why Smash will win. And the OP gives a flawed reason.

You sure? Destiny has a ton of DLC to throw at the millions of users which will go straight to profit. 

How about SSBU... It has things to boost up that Mula

Edit: BTW, im making a friendly Conversation :) Both games are going to make a huge amount of money for both companies, but there are many factors why i think SSBU might make more money than Destiny or close to it. 

tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

Edit: BTW, im making a friendly Conversation :) Both games are going to make a huge amount of money for both companies, but there are many factors why i think SSBU might make more money than Destiny or close to it. 

I also agree. Nintendo has been strategizing how to maximize DLC... so I think they'll definitely have tons of DLC to SSBU AND SSB3DS as well...

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
tbone51 said:
jlmurph2 said:
vivster said:

I also agree. Nintendo has been strategizing how to maximize DLC... so I think they'll definitely have tons of DLC to SSBU AND SSB3DS as well...

There is no mention of DLC for the games, though it could definitely come out, its not yet known if it will.

I was talking about this....

~GCN Controllers

~GCN Adapter

~Amiibos

That does count for SSB making Nintendo Money. Especially the first 2 as they are SSBU exclusive and the latter as 2014 sales for the first two sets are solely for SSB.

That right there is alot of $$$$$$

Destiny is already dead.

Around the Network
POE said:
Destiny is already dead.

Tell that to the amazon best seller of 2014.It keeps climbing up....

OttoniBastos said:
POE said:
Destiny is already dead.

Not really, smash bros for 3ds beated all versions minus the ps4 in just a week. And Smash is still in number 4 in the hourly ranking, while Destiny PS4 is 33.

POE said:
OttoniBastos said:
POE said:
Destiny is already dead.

Not really, smash bros for 3ds beated all versions minus the ps4 in just a week. And Smash is still in number 4 in the hourly ranking, while Destiny PS4 is 33.

I wouldn't say it's dying, but at this rate... I don't think it will do CoD well...

POE said:
OttoniBastos said:
POE said:
Destiny is already dead.

best seller of 2014 =/= hourly sales

OttoniBastos said:
POE said:
OttoniBastos said:
POE said:
Destiny is already dead.

best seller of 2014 =/= hourly sales

Nope, but it´s been fourth in the hourly for the past 7 days.