By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - **UPDATED** SSB3DS passes Destiny PS4! What will sell more? Super Smash Bros. 3DS + Wii U or Destiny for PS3,PS4, X360 and X1 ?

Will Smash sell more than Destiny?

Absolutely! The comeback ... 137 38.59%

No Way! Destiny is only 1... 97 27.32%

It will sell more than PS... 68 19.15%

See results. 52 14.65%

Total:354

Smash has legs. Will continue to sell even more if the GameCube Controller adapter will appear on retail shelves again (or for the first time...).

Don't look further than ebay or amazon these prices. Insane! And Nintendo didn't discontinue them at all...

Around the Network

Amazing, I really thought Destiny was gonna be bigger than it currently is.But back then I thought the game was gonna be huge, but it was just "meh" for me, don't think I played the game any more than 50 hours at most.

In contrast SSBU I've played nonstop, I would very much love SSB4 to outsell destiny, imho it deserves the sales more.

Kirin_gaming said:
Amazing, I really thought Destiny was gonna be bigger than it currently is.But back then I thought the game was gonna be huge, but it was just "meh" for me, don't think I played the game any more than 50 hours at most.

In contrast SSBU I've played nonstop, I would very much love SSB4 to outsell destiny, imho it deserves the sales more.

50 hours is a long time for a game though lol... I played 32 hours before I traded it in...

But I Understand Where youre coming from... It was expected to be a 200 hour + gaming experience 2nd to none... Instead we got a vast world with limited to offer...