By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guy creates a petition to get Super Smash Bros on the Vita

LOL. That is hilarious.

We have All-Star, which is not nearly as good as Smash Bros but it's a fun time as well.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
vivster said:
Filthy port beggar.
How dare he wanting a franchise he enjoys on a hardware platform he owns and enjoys.

Just like few Wii U owners ask for some multiplatform games. I'm pretty sure some Nintendo fans are capable of understanding that if they want to play Halo they need to buy a MS console, or a Sony console for Gran Turismo. Just like some need to buy a Nintendo console for Smash Bros.

It's sad to see that making your voice heard is nowadays a bad thing and frowned upon.

By video game industry standards the US civil rights movement was probably just a bunch of freedom beggars who should've just have the operation to implant white skin all over their body instead of trying so hard to to make stuff fit them instead of the other way around.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Pavolink said:
vivster said:
Filthy port beggar.
How dare he wanting a franchise he enjoys on a hardware platform he owns and enjoys.

Just like few Wii U owners ask for some multiplatform games. I'm pretty sure some Nintendo fans are capable of understanding that if they want to play Halo they need to buy a MS console, or a Sony console for Gran Turismo. Just like some need to buy a Nintendo console for Smash Bros.

It's sad to see that making your voice heard is nowadays a bad thing and frowned upon.

By video game industry standards the US civil rights movement was probably just a bunch of freedom beggars who should've just have the operation to implant white skin all over their body.

Yeah. Those bad guys! Nintendo is evil for not releasing their games developed exclusively to sell their own hardware in another platforms. They must invest and let other companies have the profits. No wait, why do we need bussiness? money? pufff, let's live of charity.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

"His reasoning — Sony fans do not want to buy an ‘underpowered console’ "
Judging by Vita sales, Sony fans don't want a portable console period.

After Smash fails to meet sales expectations on the Wii-U, a petition for a PS4 port might actually not be such a bad idea. Sure Nintendo will never fall for it, but that is more due to their own ignorance.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
vivster said:
Pavolink said:
vivster said:
Filthy port beggar.

By video game industry standards the US civil rights movement was probably just a bunch of freedom beggars who should've just have the operation to implant white skin all over their body.

Yeah. Those bad guys! Nintendo is evil for not releasing their games developed exclusively to sell their own hardware in another platforms. They must invest and let other companies have the profits. No wait, why do we need bussiness? money? pufff, let's live of charity.

That's not what I meant. I am certainly pro business but whoever makes a decision should be prepared to deal with the backlash.

I can complain all day long that Nintendo is evil because it forces me to play games in sub par visual quality. That won't change a thing, but I'm prepared for the backlash of that comment as much as content creators should be prepared for backlash to their decisions.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

AnthonyW86 said:
After Smash fails to meet sales expectations on the Wii-U, a petition for a PS4 port might actually not be such a bad idea. Sure Nintendo will never fall for it, but that is more due to their own ignorance.

yeah i highly doubt 2 things.

1. WiiU will not fail sales expectations, it'll do over 4mil lifetime easily and my guess 5mil+

2. Smart idea bringing it to PS4, much better choice than the wiiu itself. How did PSASBR do on a 90mil+ userbase again? 

Lol that would be nice

vivster said:
Pavolink said:
vivster said:
Pavolink said:
vivster said:

I can complain all day long that Nintendo is evil because it forces me to play games in sub par visual quality. 

Graphics is everything :0

tbone51 said:
vivster said:

I can complain all day long that Nintendo is evil because it forces me to play games in sub par visual quality. 

Graphics is everything :0

Yet again great work on ripping all context out of a conversation to deliver a pointless jab that hits 2 miles away from the nearest target.