By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Whats Your Favorite International Sporting Event?

Question in Title

Fifa World Cup 31 81.58%

Fiba World Cup 0 0%

Winter Olmpics 4 10.53%

Summer Olympics 3 7.89%

Total:38

Miss Ladyboy International

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network
Weedlab said:
MoHasanie said:
Fifa and then the Cricket World Cup.

You sir are legendary lol I never saw anyone else mention cricket here.  An awesome sport, and very exciting in the one day matchets - like 20 runs with 6 balls left. My bat to you.

pff tendulkar

FIFA and Euro.

THE WORLD CUP... hands down... every four years!! No bigger hype than that, not even the Olympics...

FIFA is a disgusting organization and I just can't get into soccer that much. It needs a definitive professional league where the best player congregate to play. Until then I can't be bothered to follow a million different leagues.

I voted Summer Olympics.

You should have included the World Baseball Classic.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Wimbledon

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Pokemon VGC

Oh f**k..

Is E3 a sporting event?

The World Cup is so much fun to watch, it's so awesome to see complete strangers become family for a game.

Looking forward to next year's women's World Cup!

mii-gamer said:

pff tendulkar

Yay another cricket fan! ^_^ Can't disagree there. He was my favorite for a LONG time. The man is an incredible bowler. In his prime he stomped South Africa, the West Indies, England ... everyone.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS