By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gameblog.fr: Huge PS4 exclusive will be revealed in december

Sh1nn said:
From another french guy who is saying (It will make a lot of noise ''and make people rage'')

Knack 2.

Around the Network

Niiice 1 1/2 months guys. Hype :D

Ka-pi96 said:

That's kind of hard to imagine. What is there that would really make people rage by being PS4 exclusive?

Titanfall 2, Ryse 2, Dead Rising 4, Sunset Overdrive 2, etc (I neither entered in the obvious ones ME4, GTAVI, etc).... there is tons of options that will make Xbox fans rage.

Sh1nn said:
From another french guy who is saying (It will make a lot of noise ''and make people rage'')

Could be a hint, a third party becoming PS4 exclusive? I don't know.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=134471855&postcount=430

I'm trying to think which franchise it would be if that were true, but can't come up with anything that would cause meltdowns.

We can rule out any EA game, or anything that sells multimillions like Borderlands or Fallout.

Others would not be that shocking, like Resident Evil 7 or Tekken 54...

Not much longer to wait, anyway...

Might be the new Silent Hill. They haven't announced platforms so Sony could have negotiated exclusivity.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Haze 2 lol!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Fusioncode said:
Might be the new Silent Hill. They haven't announced platforms so Sony could have negotiated exclusivity.

Yeap I agree but that won't make gamers rage because most already expect some deal between Sony and Silent Hills.

i'm calling it.   the witness is going full exclusive.  

watch it be beyond two souls

Knack 2, calling it.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian