By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evil Within PS4 vs. XBO Performance Analysis

Man can somebody destroy the id Tech 5 engine anytime soon?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network

Another poor game in terms of performance/optimization.

daredevil.shark said:

Very poor optimization for a mediocore game.

Mediocre graphics, perhaps. Please don't continue the narrative where 70-80 is considered mediocre...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Console wars aside, the game is a mess, technically. I wonder how ps360 perform but df only seldom do tests on these because they don't generate clicks anymore, sadly.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Damn wonder how many millions MS paid for them to cripple the PS4 version.

This narrative is geting so tiresome. Can you let one game comparison thread go with out this post?

Around the Network
2008ProchargedGT said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Damn wonder how many millions MS paid for them to cripple the PS4 version.

This narrative is geting so tiresome. Can you let one game comparison thread go with out this post?

1. This is the first game comparison thread where I have posted that kind of message, AFAIK. You speak like you have 20 links ready to fire off. Be my guest.

2. As long as this forced parity stuff is still talked about, I'll discuss it too. Hope that helps.

NEXT GEN IS HERE!!!

You can get console performance at 1080p with a 750 ti? Maxed out? 'Tis bull shit, I say!

People purchase a Bethesda published game expecting consideration be put into stability? Only publisher in the world that seems to get away with this time and time again.

kowenicki said:
Teeqoz said:
kowenicki said:

dat GAF bolding...

lol.

Surely the whole of paragraph 5 should be bolded?

Anyhow... more importantly.  Is the game any good?

Depends, do you like old-school survival horror?

I like early res evils and most silent hills....

Then yes, the game is good.