By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - *SOR: Won't The Real Rain, Please Stand Up

Guys, take this conversation to someone's wall or PM or something. Please. :)

Around the Network
Smeags said:
#teamColdFlipper

*Sound of Rain is a cooler name :P

Ka-pi96 said:
MohammadBadir said:
Smeags said:
#teamColdFlipper

Agreed!

What does Cold Flipper even mean? XD

MohammadBadir said:

What does Cold Flipper even mean? XD

I like penguins

They live in cold areas (not all of them but still)

Their flippers are cold...

Yup, that's all the thought I put into it

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Nah... you had me fooled BIG TIME on that one..  Ironically I still wouldnt have voted for you as hawtest girl though... (brunettes over blondes all day)!!

I wouldn't have voted for her either. She isn't that good looking honestly

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Nah... you had me fooled BIG TIME on that one..  Ironically I still wouldnt have voted for you as hawtest girl though... (brunettes over blondes all day)!!

Am I seriously the only one that thinks she was good looking?

I'm here :P

AZWification said:

So, you trolled Nintendo to spice up this place? Why don't we all start trolling Nintendo like a bunch of morons then? I'm sure VGChartz will become the most interesting forum ever.

To answer your question: Yes. You even said that you were bored here. I was bored, Badir decided to make me a French actress and I ran with it. I then insulted everyone's looks in the attractive thread and ripped on Nintendo in typical Nintendo hater fashion. Does any of that reflect how I really feel? Of course not.

Do I feel bad about it? Not at all. It was completely harmless in the end.

As for if everyone on here started to act like a moron? Well, that's covered already

MohammadBadir said:
Ka-pi96 said:
*Sound Of Rain said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Am I seriously the only one that thinks she was good looking?

I'm here :P

Shes totally bangable... But I find the 2 lone female contestants more attractive... I guess its just a matter of taste...

MohammadBadir said:
Smeags said:
#teamColdFlipper

It is. That is why i still call him Cold Flipper. 

Yes!  I knew it!  Well, kind of.  That is, I knew you weren't really a jerk.  It was so totally out of character for you that I knew it had to be one of two things - Either it was a joke, or you were having problems in real life and just lashing out online.  Either way, I didn't think you really meant what you said.

To be honest, I'm relieved to hear it was just a joke.  I thought something must have been really wrong.  Such a sudden change of character is never a good sign.  I'm thinking, "What the hell happened?  Did someone die?  Did he get fired?  Have a breakup?  Was he drunk?"  Heh!  So, yeah... I'm glad to hear it was none of the above.

*Sound Of Rain said:

... time to talk about the other Rain mystery...do I have a Penis?

Well, the answer to that question is yes.

The good news, then, is that you're still eligible for Wright's affections.

ColdFire - The man with no name.