By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Week 41, 2014 (Oct 06 - Oct 12)

Blood_Tears said:
PS4 over Wii U, Nice.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh........Welcome Back :P

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Blood_Tears said:
PS4 over Wii U, Nice.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh........Welcome Back :P

Thanks, although I've been back for over a month now.  lol

tbone51 said:

People dont want 3ds to be over 100mil :P 

I think it's more like people are afraid their current 3DS is now useless because Nintendo released a shiny new version. I have all kinds of problems with that train of thought, but not everyone shares my gaming habits, so I won't delve into that. But this is for people who own a 3DS. People who don't own a 3DS but take umbrage with this move anyway are probably just stirring up trouble.

So....yeah..... exactly according to plan and my -+ 1K accuracy is spot on once again? It did sell 260k like I siad 4 days ago lol...well....261k.

Monster Hunter is a beast.Its towering over Smash :O

Ninsect said:
sundin13 said:

Comparisons of things such as download speeds and load times. Additionally the power is also needed to compensate for the additional buttons...

Doesn't it also have an improved GPU?

I don't believe it takes much power to compensate for a few more buttons. That's basic stuff.

Just to give you a better answer. The stronger hardware is there for 3 main reasons (guesses of mine).

1- Better loading time and performance;

2- A better multitasking, mainly for miiverse, but this improves the download time too;

3- And, what i believe is the main reason for the stronger hardware, the face tracking for the better 3D angle. This is not basic stuff and requires some hardware power to be done;

Around the Network

RIP PS Vita. Long live 3DS. :/

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GdaTyler said:

You came to vgc and were a very very optimistic and happy vita supporter, you make me feel bad for vita now :0

Beside i thought u like 3ds (though i kno vita is your choice of HH, at least before!)

GdaTyler said:

Eh, I doubt this will affect Vita sales much. At this point it's coasting along with a heavy quantity of extremely niche games and a handful of semi-popular series like Persona and God Eater. I don't think New 3DS will take any of that away from it. It certainly isn't going to help the Vita, though.

the_dengle said:

Eh, I doubt this will affect Vita sales much. At this point it's coasting along with a heavy quantity of extremely niche games and a handful of semi-popular series like Persona and God Eater. I don't think New 3DS will take any of that away from it. It certainly isn't going to help the Vita, though.

I was betting that it wouldn't drop under 10K this year. It happened. :( It's understandable because there's a little drought. I can't wait for Digimon though.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

I just can't wait to get a new 3ds in 2015. I better get a job so I can afford one...

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD