By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu: New Nintendo 3DS sold over 230k during launch week-end! Also MH4G sold 1.6mil

It is less than what I expected, 3DS sold 285k last year with MH4 release. The amazing numbers here are those of MH4G.

like I said in the oder thread: "The N3DS launch will make things look like 3DS is doing extremely well and it is not the case because poeple are ditching their old console to get the new one just like PS4 and PS3 or XBOX one and 360 recently." http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=191447&page=1#

We need to wait some months to know if it is actually doing well.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Around the Network

Jesus

Never thought that this step would be so successful, good job, Nintendo. Good job. A big userbase means that it's possible that we will see more exclusive content for the New 3DS than I thought.

I don't hate Microsoft, I don't hate PC,
I don't prefer Sony, I don't prefer Nintendo.
...Ok, I love Nintendo but this is something about tolerance, ok?

I'm a gamer with one of the greatest hobbies and I want to share this greatness with everyone.

Still, Japan has to realise there are some amazing games on consoles also, not only handhelds. How they treat the Wii U/PS4 sickens me sometimes :(

Awesome, but Nintendo handhelds are virtually all that exist to Japanese gamers right now, so it's not a huge shock to see it do so well there. Hopefully it does well in the western markets too.

Around the Network

Wow, thats insane.

If the next fire emblem releases on the new 3ds, then its an INSTANT BUY!

Awakening is the first fire emblem i played, and it made the best 3ds game for me so far

Amazing Sales!
So, will this be the first time someone beating the ps4? Since like it released?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

HintHRO said:
Still, Japan has to realise there are some amazing games on consoles also, not only handhelds. How they treat the Wii U/PS4 sickens me sometimes :(

Care to list some?? Because I cant think of a single good reason why the Japanese audience should care about PS4 yet.
WiiU on the other hand aint actually doing all that bad, it has worse support than the GCN and yet its sales are nearly half of it and it hasent even been 2 years.

Clearly N3DS was a bad idea.

Good. Now give me Golden Sun.