By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Illuminati Confirmed

Choose

I believe it. 109 45.80%

Conspiracy crap! 128 53.78%

Total:237
curl-6 said:
padib said:
Most people posting in this thread against the existence of the illuminati have clearly not done much research.

Frankly, those who think they do run the world have clearly swallowed too many crackpot conspiracy theories.

They don't run the world. but they do exist / have existed.

Freemasons however are made from rulers of the world. like a special "If you're a leader" invite only club. HOWEVER The organization itself doesn't rule the world either. No one does because Leaders are cunts and would rather work on their own.

People like to exaggerate things a lot. There are millions of other secret organizations that came and gone. Its just conspiracy theorists love to talk about these ones for some reason.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
o_O.Q said:

that wasn't an answer

i spoke of building 7 because building 7 is the building which displays the most anomalous conditions

adding more buildings to the equation doesn't answer my question

no plane or building chunks hit building 7 yet it collapsed in on itself

if we say that jet fuel burned thoughout the twin towers weakening their structure and that was the cause of their collapse how do we explain this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWorDrTC0Qg

You know buildings often fall due to earthquakes and shockwave radius'. The reason WTC 7 fell and not the others around is because it is connected VIA a hall. I've been there multiple times myself there is a walkway that connects all the buildings together you just have to destroy the twin towers and the rest will fall. WTC 7 fell last because it was the farthest one. 

Its not a conspiracy or anything. not chemtrails and what ever stuff you guys love to come up with. 

I'm not "brainwashed by America" either I'm not american I'm Middle Eastern. I hate you guys as much as you hate yourselves.

lol so a walkaway being destroyed brought a whole building down?

lol i give up

gentleman believe what you want to it is ultimately your decision

the people at the top of that pyramid are laughing at you ironically while you think you have it all figured out because the media fed you some bs about a walkway lol

I came here expecting a joke thread.

And then I see people vehemently defending the existence of Illuminatis? What?

NightDragon83 said:
o_O.Q said:

until a little over a month ago i hadn't either

why do you think that is?

Because you either don't live in the US and / or are too young to have experienced the events of 9/11 as they unfolded yourself (and one look at your profile confirms both of these things)... those of us who do and who have experienced it firsthand knew about building 7's collapse THE DAY IT FREAKING HAPPENED, because we watched it happen on live TV!

I'm not surprised you only first heard about it "a little over a month ago", which just so happens to coincide with the anniversary, because that's when the 9/11 Truthers crawl out from under their rocks every year to peddle their conspiracy theories that have been debunked a hundred times over already, and unfortunately there are plenty of gullible people who swallow their BS whole each and every time.

lol have you realised that up to now you haven't even tried to answer my original question?

all you've done is bring up irrelevent information and now you've even decended to the point where all you've basically posted is a pointless ad hominem attack

morenoingrato said:

I'd be banned for speaking my mind here, so to put it mildly, I'll just say that no matter how ridiculous something is you'll find a surprising amount of people who buy into it.

Around the Network

um as a quick note all "illuminati" means is enlightened ones

so therefore it could simply be interpretted as someone who is not ignorant

just figured i'd mention that....

edit: in other words, for example, someone who knows what really happened with a controversial event that has various theories that for anyone who can analyse things ( or i suppose is not afraid of analysing ) make no sense

curl-6 said:
morenoingrato said:

EDIT: As much as I liked the joke, I've removed it so as not to hurit anyone's feelings.

no that's ok call me a crackpot once you understand that doing so does not change the fact that up till now no one can explain to me how the building fell

with the last person telling me that a fucking walkway brought it down lol

All company, country, that share ideology on capitalism is Iluminati. We live in the world where iluminati already conquered the world. New world order is started since the fall of Khilafah on the first world war.

axumblade said:

Are there really people? 

< 3

OT: I would expect the Illuminati to make the market believe the Wii U is actually an amazing console. I also would expect the Wii U to have already outsold the Wii.

Damn, the Illuminati sucks.

o_O.Q said:

no that's ok call me a crackpot once you understand that doing so does not change the fact that up till now no one can explain to me how the building fell

with the last person telling me that a fucking walkway brought it down lol

Your mind is made up already.