By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man has his PENIS cut off by angry mob after 'attempted rape' of teenager

Because Indian culture is known to treat women so well... It's sadly a very misogynist society. Something his punishers are probably also guilty of, albeit not as extreme as the rapist (rape being one of the most severe examples of misogyny).

If they care about their women so much, they should perhaps reform their whole culture or society. 

Should've gone to trial.

Around the Network

Um, where did this happen?

Ka-pi96 said:
LemonSlice said:
Um, where did this happen?

Ganganagar, India

Thanks. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Lucas-Rio said:
PullusPardus said:
So... its okay to cut off his dick but not his hands when he steals? or head when they kill?

Why is rape such a delicate subject while others are not? This is barbaric. I can cut off everyone's dick on this thread and say you all attempted rape. How would you feel?

Death penalty is fine for murderers.

Rape is an atrocious crime, it can't be compared to stealing (which is still very bad but nowhere near the level of murder and rape).

Let's not forget that this was only an attempted rape. Would you think the death penalty is fine for attempted murder?

Well regardless of if it was attempted or an actual rape, I think the intention of the person who's comitting the crime is still the same. and so the punishment should be the same 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Lucas-Rio said:
PullusPardus said:
So... its okay to cut off his dick but not his hands when he steals? or head when they kill?

Why is rape such a delicate subject while others are not? This is barbaric. I can cut off everyone's dick on this thread and say you all attempted rape. How would you feel?

Death penalty is fine for murderers.

Rape is an atrocious crime, it can't be compared to stealing (which is still very bad but nowhere near the level of murder and rape).

Let's not forget that this was only an attempted rape. Would you think the death penalty is fine for attempted murder?

Well regardless of if it was attempted or an actual rape, I think the intention of the person who's comitting the crime is still the same. and so the punishment should be the same 

The thing is tho who reported what exactly was going on? The girl? the mob who beat the guy within an inch of his life? When a group takes the law into their own hands like this you completely ruin any chance of finding out what was actually going on there.

I'm just saying you're basing the fact that he deserved it based on what the people who destroyed the guy said he was doing. There is a lot of other scenarios that could have been happening here that the girl would not have reported to cops or the mob definately would not.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:

The thing is tho who reported what exactly was going on? The girl? the mob who beat the guy within an inch of his life? When a group takes the law into their own hands like this you completely ruin any chance of finding out what was actually going on there.

I'm just saying you're basing the fact that he deserved it based on what the people who destroyed the guy said he was doing. There is a lot of other scenarios that could have been happening here that the girl would not have reported to cops or the mob definately would not.

They said that he molested the girl in the street and after the girl started screaming then the people came to help. So I'd assume this was based on what the people who were there said. They can't all be lying. And If nobody would have heard her screaming then who knows what would have happened. He might have raped her and even murdered her so he wouldn't be caught. That is actually common in India. 

the responses in this thread are as expected in my experience with vgc. 90% of the users are on their high horse thinking that its ok for people to act like savage animals because of "attempted rape." lets get real, here. we dont know what the fuck happened. none of us were there.
seriously, what if one of you guys were in the wrong place at the wrong time and somebody thought you were trying to rape someone, and the next thing you know youre almost dead and you didnt even do anything. well, guess what, that kind of shit will start happening the more you say its ok for people to engage in this type of behavior. eventually SOMEBODY innocent is going to get fucked over. is that really what you want? or is it ok for that to happen every once in awhile so that the guys who are guilty get justice at the hands of the people? its ridiculous.
a lot of you guys are really out of control, and you think youre enlightened by exclaiming GET HIM!!!! but really, it just makes you look like youre stuck in the distant distant past. there are ways to deal with offenders that dont involve acting like fucking monkeys, and we do that because we dont want innocent people getting fucked over. if you support this kind of shit, you might as well be accusing people of being witches and burning them because fuck a trial, you already know everything there is to know. seriously, vgc, get off your high horse.

GOOD!

I don't think it's ever justice to cut somebody's body parts off.

Maybe in Saudi Arabia, but come the fuck on.

Particularly seing as this was allegedly "attempted" rape.

Anyone who condones mob-mentality dismemberment might have to check their civilized-country-priviledge.

Podings said:
I don't think it's ever justice to cut somebody's body parts off.

Maybe in Saudi Arabia, but come the fuck on.

Particularly seing as this was allegedly "attempted" rape.

Anyone who condones mob-mentality dismemberment might have to check their civilized-country-priviledge.

In Saudia Arabia and I think in Iran, if you steal, then the punishment is to cut your hands off.