By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 2: launch trailer + DEMO OUT NOW

Tagged games:

So silky smooth.

Around the Network

Played the demo. Wow, its a thing of beauty!

Played the demo 3 times already. Everything is beatiful about it. Ilove how fluid the animations and gameplay is. Thanks Based Platinum and Nintendo. Day 1 for sure!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Really liked the demo, this game is going to be amazing.

Just played through the demo. Wow just... wow! Goty material right here people.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
Bofferbrauer said:

2 questions about your external HDD: Which one are you using and does it have an external power supply?

I am using the Toshiba Hdd recommended by Nintendo on their website, and yes it does have a power supply. No, its not the wii u, as I have said before I just got it back from Nintendo last month. They said there was nothing wrong with it, I am inclined to believe them over some one on these forums. I did buy a new HDD as they recommended and transfered all my files over. But the problem still persists.

The wii u never freezes without the HDD connected, it has something to do with the way it's communicating with the HDD.

After many years of selling laptops, I came to this controversial conclusion. Although Toshiba harddrives are common across the board, they are horrible. Don't buy a toshiba harddrive EVER!!

I have also had a few friends who experienced issues with toshiba potable HD's. Your second shot might be just unlucky though. Next time but it from somewhere you can return it if it doesn't work for you. Maybe bestbuy?

d21lewis said:
archer9234 said:
benji232 said:
curl-6 said:
Just finished playing through the demo.
It's the E3 2013 one, if anybody's wondering. The game's prologue.

And wow.
Playing in person this is worlds apart from a compressed 30fps youtube video. It looks gorgeous and plays like a dream, but most importantly, that sense of frantic, untamed thrill that defined the original is back with a vengeance.

Will playing this demo take away from my experience playing the first bayonneta? As I haven't played the first one.

I played it and I never touched Bayo 1. Nothing is spoiled. All I saw was Bayo's friend get captured and she rescued her. That's it.

But if you didn't play the first one, that is something of a spoiler.....

Capturing someones soul/magic form since I don't know the proper term Isn't to me. All I see is: red girl is friend, she's captured. Kick monsters ass, with the Blue Angles jets. And deal with your spell pets that ruin my towns buildings. Then pick up the empty body. The demo is a movie trailer to me. All I asked from the demo was why are they in NYC, and talking about X-Mas.

I never played the first game. Mainly because I only had a PS3. And the game ran bad on it. So I had to pass it up. But I never mind playing games, or watching stuff backwards. I'll understand everything soon enough. I've watched Alien Resurrection first. Before I saw 1-3. I saw Red VS Blue season 11. Then went back and watched seasons 1-10 in 2 weeks. I love this game. I played the demo like 20 times. I streamed it for hour too. http://www.twitch.tv/archer9234/b/576510146

This actually looks very good. In times like these, I wish if I had a friend with a WiiU so I can borrow it.

archer9234 said:
d21lewis said:
archer9234 said:
benji232 said:
curl-6 said:
Just finished playing through the demo.
It's the E3 2013 one, if anybody's wondering. The game's prologue.

And wow.
Playing in person this is worlds apart from a compressed 30fps youtube video. It looks gorgeous and plays like a dream, but most importantly, that sense of frantic, untamed thrill that defined the original is back with a vengeance.

Will playing this demo take away from my experience playing the first bayonneta? As I haven't played the first one.

I played it and I never touched Bayo 1. Nothing is spoiled. All I saw was Bayo's friend get captured and she rescued her. That's it.

But if you didn't play the first one, that is something of a spoiler.....

Capturing someones soul/magic form since I don't know the proper term Isn't to me. All I see is: red girl is friend, she's captured. Kick monsters ass, with the Blue Angles jets. And deal with your spell pets that ruin my towns buildings. Then pick up the empty body. The demo is a movie trailer to me. All I asked from the demo was why are they in NYC, and talking about X-Mas.

I never played the first game. Mainly because I only had a PS3. And the game ran bad on it. So I had to pass it up. But I never mind playing games, or watching stuff backwards. I'll understand everything soon enough. I've watched Alien Resurrection first. Before I saw 1-3. I saw Red VS Blue season 11. Then went back and watched seasons 1-10 in 2 weeks. I love this game. I played the demo like 20 times. I streamed it for hour too. http://www.twitch.tv/archer9234/b/576510146

Bayo 2 comes with Bayo 1.  In the first game, Bayonetta and Jeanne start off as enemies.....

Anyway, I played it last night. Game was a blast. A bit more colorful but I'm willing to bet that a lot of people wouldn't be able to tell which was Bayonetta 1 and Bayonetta 2 if you put them side by side. B2 isn't graphically much of an improvement over the original and it actually looked pretty jaggy. Doesn't matter though. The first Bayonetta was one of my absolute favorite games of the 7th gen and that was just because of its gameplay (story was crap and graphics were "meh"). I loved that game and I fully expect to love the new one even more.