By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2014 NPD Thread! Everything is up!

I like how you posted the Wedbush analysis with 250k (LOL.) Pachter was way off.

Around the Network

FH2 less than 190k? Pretty terrible numbers, why doesn't the US seem to care for racers? That game looks fantastic

poklane said:
I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

1.3-1.4m is my guess

Dark_Feanor said:
Arkaign said:

The leakers are more accurate than VGC because they always hit NPD (and have been for years now. YEARS). 

(1)- They have direct unfiltered access to the actual NPD numbers.

(2)- They get permabanned if they lie.

(3)- It always matches up with shipped/PR releases.

(4)- VGC has a tiny fraction of the access that NPD does in terms of tracking (eg; full Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop, etc).

(5)- X1 almost certainly didn't hit close to 400k, but we are still waiting on confirmation of that.

Well, there were the "official" leak of NPD numbers back un July and Gafers were quite off.

As I said time and time again, I don´t thrust in any numbers for the simple reason they have nothing to back them up.

I´m more confident when a Sony guys come and say "We sold twice more as our main competitor".

PR can spin but can´t lie.

Let´s wait.

Was it not implied and backed heavily by the xbox crowd that sony should not be trusted ?

poklane said:
I wonder, with PS4 being almost 561k in the US, could it have reached over 1million WW? Wouldn't surprise me if it was 1.2mil WW.

lol what? PS4 smashed 1m WW. VGChartz has it at about 1.25m even before this 150k undertrack in the US alone. 1.5m seems fairly likely

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
poklane said:

for? what time period?

September

Pachter was smelling too much of this I thinks..

bananaking21 said:
Arkaign said:
Forza Horizon 2 sales were less than 190k, confirmed. Waiting on total.

on xbox one or for both one and 360? 

I've heard that Driveclub outsold it 2:1

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Why did we waste time comparing FH2 with DC again?

Agreed.

Hyrule Warriors actually outsold FH2. Microsoft must not have advertised the game enough.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!