By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Mod Team: Questions, Comments, Concerns? Ask Here!

RolStoppable said:

I can see the headline: "Delphin claims that Smeags is worse than Hitler"

It's all coming back now.

Around the Network

Just for the record, I would like to say that I don't approve of this moderation:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7035055

Wright said:

Just for the record, I would like to say that I don't approve of this moderation:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7035055

Why not ? 

He basically referred to them as freak shows and messed up ...

fatslob-:O said:

Why not ? 

He basically referred to them as freak shows and messed up ...

Well, I was to point out that some other user had also said that they were fucked in the head, but I've just realized that he got moderated too.

The thing I'm getting at is that I put the "disgusting" option on the poll because I know how some people feel; but I'd say you make a fair point with the semantics used by these two users. So yeah, I'm not questioning the moderation anymore.

starcraft said:
morenoingrato said:

Not to take this off-topic, but yes, I do tend to make fun of you leaving and coming back.

As for your other posts, nothing personal, would have made the same reply had it been any other poster.

Well, henceforth please desist from doing so.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
RealGamingExpert said:

Banning someone over criticism in the right thread is not the right way to show that you are listening.

This is getting ridiculous. The rule itself is already stupid, but the behaviour around it takes it to the next level.

This thread is useless. Getting banned for criticizing silly rules is dumb. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Carl2291 said:

Banning him for a day for it is harsh under normal circumstances sure, I can agree with that, but after 3 different warnings to drop it for now, he had it coming.

We are open to discussion over moderations and rules, but at this current time the discussion regarding NSFW content had gone on for too long, over multiple different things and with multiple different users. I think that there comes a time when that "discussion" has to stop while we as a mod team discuss things and work things out.

Ka-pi96's post is bang on the money here.

Why have you started enforcing the rule then if you haven't even finalized it or are sure if it will be implemented? That's a silly thing to do. 

Double Post 

MoHasanie said:

Why have you started enforcing the rule then if you haven't even finalized it or are sure if it will be implemented? That's a silly thing to do. 

I will be the first to say that a lot of silly things have happened recently.

Carl2291 said:
MoHasanie said:

I will be the first to say that a lot of silly things have happened recently.

My ban was too. And if the mod team doesn't want to be criticized then what's the point of this thread?