By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Official Halo Thread - Halo Wars 2 Cinematic Teaser & Story Vidoc, Warzone Firefight out now, Halo Wars 2 out February 21st 2017, Halo Wars DE Announced

Worst mainline Halo game?

CE 12 15.58%

2 10 12.99%

3 5 6.49%

4 13 16.88%

5 19 24.68%

All of them (not sure why I'm here) 3 3.90%

See Results 14 18.18%

Total:76

I'm here to talk about Halo.

Around the Network

Any of you guys have any idea when M$ will start it's marketing push for Halo? Also any guesses on when/if they'll announce an official halo bundle ?

man-bear-pig said:
Any of you guys have any idea when M$ will start it's marketing push for Halo? Also any guesses on when/if they'll announce an official halo bundle ?

Halo's been all over IGN and Youtube for the past month.

NEW HALO 2 ANNIVERSARY SCREENSHOTS

With today’s new trailer for the upcoming Halo 2 Anniversary “Remaking the Legend” documentary, we got a few new shots of Halo 2 Anniversary in action. Check some of the new screenshots out below:

Ryuu96 said:

Next week on w/ MCC: map tours of Shrine & Zenith, online ranking system details, & maybe a surprise...

surprise??

XD

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
It just occurred to me earlier today that even though we're just over two weeks away from the release of the MCC, we haven't seen any TV ads for the MCC yet. Since this is the biggest Xbox exclusive this year besides Titanfall, I'd be surprised if MS doesn't have any sort of ad campaign for it. Then again, I don't think they advertised HCEA, either.

I've seen ads for Halo. But right now should be focused on Sunset Overdrive and then its full force for MCC. Also, Its doing great on Amazon and Gamestop.

Killcams, grenade indicators, and SR ranks? wtf 343i, get that h4 shit out of Halo 2 Anniversary please. I don't want to feel like I'm playing a reskinned Halo 4 with a slightly modified engine. 

7 anniversary maps confirmed! lol

iceland said:

Killcams, grenade indicators, and SR ranks? wtf 343i, get that h4 shit out of Halo 2 Anniversary please. I don't want to feel like I'm playing a reskinned Halo 4 with a slightly modified engine. 

Stop whining about them adding features the majority of people want.  Those are standard things for FPS games these days.  Like it or not. 

I don't get why people see killcams, grenade indicators and SR ranks as bad things, they don't influence the game in a bad way at all IMO. The only thing I can think of is killcams preventing killed players to see necrophilic actions being done on their own corpse :P

But grenade hitmarkers are something else, that really should not have been included :)