By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Destiny PS4 launch sales have actually been adjusted up

PosGameWeeklyTotalWeek #
Destiny (PS4)
Activision, Action
2,530,780 2,530,780 1

It was around 2.25m before. That's a pretty big adjustment.

Feeling quite good about my bet with Prinz_Valium

Destiny (PS4)
Activision, Action
276,723 3,249,500 3
Destiny (XOne)
Activision, Action
151,742 1,763,885 3

At worst we will tie.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:
Aura7541 said:
Ninsect said:

ioi already said he expects the China sales to be 50-80k FW and a big drop-off after that. 

So basically, it all comes down to if Shadow of Mordor gives the PS4 a larger boost than the combined efforts of X1 SoM and FH2. Next week shall be very interesting.

I think that, FIFA aftershock, and the much higher baseline for PS4, will keep PS4 in first. Should be quite close though.

Sucks for the X1, though, because this is probably the X1's best chance to beat the PS4 worldwide outside of Halo: MCC week. It'll be interesting to see if the PS4 Chinese launch cancels out the X1's Chinese launch and then, some when it eventually arrives in the country.

There's almost no chance that X1 can outsell PS4 even on Halo: MCC week...
I don't understand why anyone could think that collection could bridge the huge gap.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

FIFA 15 PS4: 2.2m
FIFA 15 XB1: 610k

Fuckin' hell.

So this is why people buy the next console, just so they can play the fifteenth reskin of the same franchise. This just makes me sad. No wonder there's hardly any inovation in the gaming industry. For me it's only indie games from now on.

PS4 is a beast. FIFA over 2.2million!

Around the Network
game_on said:
So this is why people buy the next console, just so they can play the fifteenth reskin of the same franchise. This just makes me sad. No wonder there's hardly any inovation in the gaming industry. For me it's only indie games from now on.

Except that's not the only reason people buy new consoles,  your post is reductionist.  It is more complex then that.  People are not all one hive mind. 

That FIFA ratio is ridiculous.

sully1311 said:
That FIFA ratio is ridiculous.

It really shows that a large portion of the FIFA community is on PlayStation. Even if you'd add up all Xbox 360 sales to the Xbox One version's sales, the XB1 version would still be 760k behind the PS4 version. Also the fact that the XB1 version comes in last while the PS4 is 1st by a mile is a big hit for MS.

2.2 million for the PS4 version of FIFA 15? lol...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

yeah,bump them...!i will do the same  for the comments which were  saying that hyrule warriors wouldn t  do better in the west ;)))))))))))))))))!