By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 27th Hardware and Software sales (FIFA 15 week) FIFA 15 sells 260% more on PS4 than XB1

Guitarguy said:

I too expected greater legs from Destiny but there were alot of ambiviant reviews of the game and many are simply turned off buying it now.

Destiny drop is just like any AAA games drop

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ganoncrotch said:
prinz_valium said:

it always depens, it u talk about a political or geographical europe ;)

Yeah and Russia is neither of those things, if you were to say to Putin that Russia is a part of Europe he'd have your family killed, just saying.

Geographically Russia is in Europe. Well, the Moscow region anyway, which is the most important bit.

Land mass wise less than 40% of it is in Europe, more of it is in Asia, true that the main 2 cities are on the western (Europe) side but more of it's massive landmass is Asian.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

Fun facts.
The population of Europe in 2014 is estimated to be about 741.2 million people
The population of N. America in 2013 is estimated to be about 529.0 million people. Mostly Mexico and the USA.

jlmurph2 said:
Im waiting a few more weeks before I bump that Wii U > X1 YTD by October thread. The posts there and the poll are hilarious.

Wait people actually thought with Was going to outsell x1? 

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
Even 360 outsold Vita, damn... This system sure gets no love by customers.

Customers don't hate it ,they just don't have the games that they want

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Tamron said:
Seece said:
ioi said:
Seece said:
Europe too low for XB1, was 20k for UK and 15k for Russia alone.

Russia isn't counted as part of Europe.

Ok fair enough :)

Why is that?

Quick geography lesson - Blue = Europe, none of which is russia.

Actually, Blue isn't the whole Europe. Note that Iceland is white, despite being in Europe...

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Ka-pi96 said:
ganoncrotch said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Geographically Russia is in Europe. Well, the Moscow region anyway, which is the most important bit.

Land mass wise less than 40% of it is in Europe, more of it is in Asia, true that the main 2 cities are on the western (Europe) side but more of it's massive landmass is Asian.

Massive, mostly empty landmass.

I would also consider them European on a historical and cultural context. Their culture is much closer to European countries than it is to Asian countries. Although... maybe this changes the further east you go in Russia? And historically they are definitely more European, often involved in events with other European countries and not so much with Asian countries until the last couple hundred years.

Naw there isn't really any cross over with Asians even at the most eastern borders of Russia. They don't consider themselves to be Russian/Asian that is to say.

OT tho, great boost from Fifa for every system and those T2 countries gave a cool boost to the X1, next weeks china sales will cause a bit of grief on here I'd say regardless of which way they are tracked heh :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

jlmurph2 said:

Link? I won't bump it. or pm it

starcraft said:
DaltonAbbey said:

China is next week, not this one

kowenicki said:

either show evidence or be quiet.

sick of knee jerk "overtracked" posts based on fuck all.

Based on all the info we have. I was right last time, no reason to be wrong now. XB1 45k in ROW? Come on, even you can't believe that. 

He has a point, what info? Put up or let it go until such time as there may be adjustments.

You're agreeing with the way kowenicki is talking to people? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!