By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is this it for WiiU in 2015?? Already bigger than 2014??

Seece said:
Toad has been delayed for 2015 WW as well has it not? (Or is that still rumour)?

Only just a rumor for now.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

2015 will have more games than 2014, that's pretty much guaranteed, but whether it will have better games is another matter. Mario Kart 8 and Tropical Freeze were gold tier games, and Bayonetta 2 likely will be as well. 

Splatoon will be gold tier, Toad will likely be a high tier as well even for a mini-game title. Yoshi, Kirby, and X have the possibilities to be truly golden too, especially that adorable 60FPS Yoshi.

We're missing the more than likely MH4GU release, three unknown titles, the one remaster, and probably some odd ball other things coming in out of nowhere.

Vena said:
curl-6 said:

2015 will have more games than 2014, that's pretty much guaranteed, but whether it will have better games is another matter. Mario Kart 8 and Tropical Freeze were gold tier games, and Bayonetta 2 likely will be as well. 

Splatoon will be gold tier, Toad will likely be a high tier as well even for a mini-game title. Yoshi, Kirby, and X have the possibilities to be truly golden too, especially that adorable 60FPS Yoshi.

We're missing the more than likely MH4GU release, three unknown titles, the one remaster, and probably some odd ball other things coming in out of nowhere.

Xenoblade X I expect to be gold tier, Yoshi and the rest I expect to be excellent games but not quite in the same league as Mario Kart 8 or Bayonetta 2.

Also, on a positive note, I should point out that there are a few noteworthy eshop games to plug the gaps, like F.A.S.T. Racing Neo and 90s Arcade Racer.

curl-6 said:

Xenoblade X I expect to be gold tier, Yoshi and the rest I expect to be excellent games but not quite in the same league as Mario Kart 8 or Bayonetta 2.

Also, on a positive note, I should point out that there are a few noteworthy eshop games to plug the gaps, like F.A.S.T. Racing Neo and 90s Arcade Racer.

You're not allowed to be positive about the console and its games... are you an imposter?

I can almost guarantee that most of those won't be coming out next year.

Around the Network
Vena said:
curl-6 said:

You're not allowed to be positive about the console and its games... are you an imposter?

Me, an imposter? Of course not. I don't have curl-6 tied up and ball gagged in my basement or anything, that would be illegal.

She's I'm positive about Nintendo games all the time, and even the console sometimes, just rarely the company's business decisions.

Mystro-Sama said:

The only games I see that really being possible for are Devil's, StarFox, and Zelda. The rest seem more or less a given by now.

curl-6 said:

Me, an imposter? Of course not. I don't have curl-6 tied up and ball gagged in my basement or anything, that would be illegal.

She's I'm positive about Nintendo games all the time, and even the console sometimes, just rarely the company's business decisions.

Company run by gamers will do stupid shit, like giving away free games. :P

Vena said:
Mystro-Sama said:

The only games I see that really being possible for are Devil's, StarFox, and Zelda. The rest seem more or less a given by now.

I doubt Devil's Third will be delayed to 2016, we saw quite a bit of gameplay at E3. Anything's possible I suppose, but I'd put my money on Starfox and Zelda.

As for Nintendo's business decisions, it's their refusal to acknowledge that the market has changed that I take issue with. They behave like it's still 2010 and they can do whatever they like, when in reality they really need to start actually listening to their audience and being proactive instead of pretending nothing's wrong.

I see delays on the horizon...

They'll probably delay Star Fox until 2016. Xenoblade has been in development for a while now, it should be released in Japan at least. Zelda hopefully won't be rushed to push Wii U for the holidays, that's what Mario Party 10/Splatoon/Smash Bundle are for.