By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Disappointed with Smash 3DS?

Michael-5 said:

I was thinkin the same thing, but I got the game anyway and now I'm 15 hours in. There is no adventure mode, but there is All Stars, & Classic. They can take up a bit of time when you try to beat them with multiple characters.

At 15 hours though, I'm done. I don't have all the trophies or all the challegnes done, but I don't want to play the same game with every character now....

This is what I was worried about. That one guy who replied to you with all the different options gave me some hope, but those options seem like they could get boring quickly.

I know many people didn't like SSE mode on Brawl, but it really gave that game some replay value for me.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Michael-5 said:

I was thinkin the same thing, but I got the game anyway and now I'm 15 hours in. There is no adventure mode, but there is All Stars, & Classic. They can take up a bit of time when you try to beat them with multiple characters.

At 15 hours though, I'm done. I don't have all the trophies or all the challegnes done, but I don't want to play the same game with every character now....

This is what I was worried about. That one guy who replied to you with all the different options gave me some hope, but those options seem like they could get boring quickly.

I know many people didn't like SSE mode on Brawl, but it really gave that game some replay value for me.

Well I put in 15 hours, so it tells you something. There is no SSE, but there are a lot of different game types, and in order to unlock all the characters you need to play about 6 hours or so.

I don't regret buying the game, was fun.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results