By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155

here I am in all my glory

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:

That should be okay! I'll update the list accordingly

chocoloco said:

I prefer just a post a pic of yourself thread. Notice: I am really smokining in this pic. lol

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/2qsp45i.jpg[img]

Just a heads up, you may lose points purely for having an Xbox controller. Are you okay with that? :P

Fine. I will also enter. I am in te left at Dhaka comicon.

Fine. I will also enter. I am in the left at Dhaka comicon.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

That should be okay! I'll update the list accordingly

great.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

- sexiness overload -

Why are your feet in a plastic bag?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I am in.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

chocoloco said:

I prefer just a post a pic of yourself thread. Notice: I am really smokining in this pic. lol

I expected people here to be much more dorkier. Gamers are not what they used to be =/ I like dorky people, they are so humble.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I showed my picture once and the OP told me to get a job at Chip N Dales. I shall not show my pic again. LOL