By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The "Most Attractive User" Sign-Up thread! (Taking 3 more!)

Are you going to enter?

Heck yes! Let the world see my beauty! 43 27.56%

Nah, but I'm down to vote 36 23.08%

No thanks, but watching should be fun 40 25.64%

Definitely not, this is a... 10 6.41%

Heck no, this is a bad id... 26 16.67%

Total:155
daredevil.shark said:

Fine. I will also enter. I am in the left at Dhaka comicon.

Crop it with just you and you're in.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I showed my picture once and the OP told me to get a job at Chip N Dales. I shall not show my pic again. LOL

I can attest to this. No landslides for this contest. XD

RCTjunkie said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I showed my picture once and the OP told me to get a job at Chip N Dales. I shall not show my pic again. LOL

I can attest to this. No landslides for this contest. XD

LOL Remember that? LOL

RCTjunkie said:

Crop it with just you and you're in.

Done. But I know who will win the competition. Wright.

WagnerPaiva said:
chocoloco said:

I prefer just a post a pic of yourself thread. Notice: I am really smokining in this pic. lol

I expected people here to be much more dorkier. Gamers are not what they used to be =/ I like dorky people, they are so humble.

I do not know what it is to be dork. For anyone, but I gurantee this pic is suppossed to be more goofy than sexy. I doubt I will get someone to make a real sexy pic. And, I agree that the guys look like cool dude gamers.

Around the Network

can we bet on who the winner will be? If so I'll put 1000 vgc points on tachikoma

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chocoloco said:
WagnerPaiva said:
chocoloco said:

I prefer just a post a pic of yourself thread. Notice: I am really smokining in this pic. lol

I expected people here to be much more dorkier. Gamers are not what they used to be =/ I like dorky people, they are so humble.

I do not know what it is to be dork. For anyone, but I gurantee this pic is suppossed to be more goofy than sexy. I doubt I will get someone to make a real sexy pic. And, I agree that the guys look like cool dude gamers.

All my friends are jocks and womenizers, and I get along with them cause I guess that's apart of me, but tell you the truth I just rather game!! I'm a HUGE geek at heart though, but I keep it on the low...

Here's one of me and my wife GA-KO

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
chocoloco said:

All my friends are jocks and womenizers, and I get along with them cause I guess that's apart of me, but tell you the truth I just rather game!! I'm a HUGE geek at heart though, but I keep it on the low...

Same here. Women before games though for me even though I'm high on the gaming.

chapset said:
can we bet on who the winner will be? If so I'll put 1000 vgc points on tachikoma

OP Said there are two categories. In truth theres a lack of the female persuasion in here so they might as well just let her be the female winner by default.