By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why won't EA release working games?

People keep buying them anyway, so why fix what isn't broken?

Around the Network

its cheaper to dont put effort into it.

For the money you have to spend to polish 1 game you already made 50% of another game.

Munkeh111 said:
FIFA 15 works fine for me

I don't have this massive issue that everyone else finds with EA

Did you get the gold trophy for getting promotion in the online seasons? (not the FUT seasons the other one)...

The lag issues is to do with your plug and play router settings. In this day and age for a game to have issues in that regard is absolute bollox. 

Add Need For Speed Rivals to the list of EA games that never worked properly out of the box (and still doesn't). Friend list issues in game where none of them show. So playing with randoms is perfectly well and good, but playing with people on your friends list? Forget it.

PREDICTIONS FOR END OF 2015: (Made Jan 1st 2015)

PS4 - 34M - XB1 - 21m - WII U -12M

They are evil.

NNID: MagicalLight

FC: 4124 - 5888 - 4804

Around the Network

Because people buy them, simple as that.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Because they are lazy and repulsive people. They purposefully release a broken game, claiming they're gonna fix it with a Day 1 patch, which doesn't fix the rest of the problems. You still end up with an inferior product. And don't get me started on their servers. Always disconnecting from Mass Effect 3 multiplayer.

I blame the higher levels of management.

Let's face it, we don't get to blame the people who actually work on the games because each game has a really short dev cycle put into it. Add to the setting up the online servers and the fact that they have to show prototypes to the top level management and you get the picture.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Their games have release dates before they've even began production.

Working game would just be a nice bonus. Then again I never had any problems with EA games. Probably because the only games I buy from them can't really be fucked up that bad. DA:I will probably work like a charm like the previous entries.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.