By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two High School Teachers Arrested For Having Threesome With 16 Year-Old Student!

Do you believe these teachers should be punished?

Yes! 157 44.60%

No! 192 54.55%

Total:349
Wright said:
Scisca said:

Hmm, maybe you're right, but I always take what's written in the code over what's written in an article Maybe it's this part?

El que, interviniendo engaño, realice actos de carácter sexual con persona mayor de trece años y menor de dieciséis, será castigado con la pena de prisión de uno a dos años, o multa de doce a veinticuatro meses.

I can't find anything other about consent there :/ But that kinda implies that if you're not acting deceitful, 13 is still the magic number

Maybe you could take a look at the code and check? Around art. 182-183. Spanish is my fourth language so while I understand most of this, I can't say I understand everything

https://www.boe.es/buscar/pdf/1995/BOE-A-1995-25444-consolidado.pdf

What I've been reading (checking upon what you told me) is that the Goverment is still pushing forward the limit on 16 year old, but apparently they haven't done so yet, despite the Goverment itself claiming what I've told you.

I had a quick glance over actual Penal Code and indeed, it isn't updated. Even if Goverment has said so, legal age in Spain is still 13 years old :O

Even politicians are lazy in this country xD

Ha! Told ya! That's why one should never trust articles and always check what the law really is Thank God, I don't have to reschedule my holidays and go to Italy instead

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

Horrible.

Last edited by d21lewis - on 15 November 2023

Scisca said:

Ha! Told ya! That's why one should never trust articles and always check what the law really is Thank God, I don't have to reschedule my holidays and go to Italy instead

Bah, who wants 13 year old kids instead of all the beautiful shemales we have here? :D

The Fury said:
In the UK it is illegal for any adult to have sex with anyone who is under their authority and under a certain age (18 I think) even though the legal age of consent is 16. So teachers, nurses, Doctors etc who are taking care of someone below that age. It's a good rule but has caused questionable ethics sometimes. There have been a case where a male teacher fell for a student at a school. Because of those feelings moved schools to have a relationship with them (both over the age of consent), which turned in 20 years of marriage or more, but this was found out later in life, it was made public for no reason and he lost his current job which held no hold on his previous life. They are even added to sex offenders register along side rapists and pedophiles, which I think is wrong (people don't think about how they gone on that list they just see the list and assume the worst).

... not sure about this case, lucky kid, silly female adults. What do they want with a 16 year old when a hot 25 yr old is far better?

It's the same in the U.S., though the legal age of consent varies between 14-18, depending on the state.

In this situation, I thinnk the teachers should just lose their licenses and be fired. Anything else is just unnecessary.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Skidmore said:
In my country from 14+ years old, you are allowed to do sex... And I'm fine with that, by 14 years old everyone has awareness of what they are doing.

Yeah..... About that..........

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
Those grownass men need to get women their own age but then again it's legal in my country sooo...

This made me laugh so hard!

I see nothing wrong with this.

Wright said:
Scisca said:

Bah, who wants 13 year old kids instead of all the beautiful shemales we have here? :D

I can see you're a fan... or maybe one of them?

Still, I'd rather stick to my usual target Which is girls aged 20-24, just to make it clear

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

if this was two men their lives would be over now... i don't see why it should be different for women considering that we are supposed to be driving towards equality

o_O.Q said:
if this was two men their lives would be over now... i don't see why it should be different for women considering that we are supposed to be driving towards equality

F*ck equality

We all know what was going through this guys head and how he feels about this now, how he's gonna feel about it for the rest of his life