By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Two High School Teachers Arrested For Having Threesome With 16 Year-Old Student!

Do you believe these teachers should be punished?

Yes! 157 44.60%

No! 192 54.55%

Total:349
bubblegamer said:

It's 16 in Belgium too. 13 is disgustingly low though.

It wasn't disgustingly low for Ancient Greeks though!

Around the Network
Wright said:

I don't know why you people point out the fact that "because females".

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if it is two females -> 16 year old guy, or two males -> 16 year old girl; just like it doesn't matter whether it's two females and a young lady, or two males and a male student.

Ethics of Teacher/student aside (Just fire the teachers for sleeping with their student; that's the biggest punishment they should receive), it is legal to have sex with 16-year-old as long as everyone gives consent. They had it? Then what's the problem?

congrats. I agree 100% with you

Click HERE and be happy 

Those grownass men need to get women their own age but then again it's legal in my country sooo...

Wright said:
Scisca said:

The current text of your penal code says:

1. El que realizare actos que atenten contra la indemnidad sexual de un menor de trece años será castigado como responsable de abuso sexual a un menor con la pena de prisión de dos a seis años

As far as my knowledge of Spanish goes, it's still 13 Hurray!!

That only means having sex with a > 13 year old will receive a bigger punishment. (Under sexual abuse category).

EDIT:

http://politica.elpais.com/politica/2013/09/03/actualidad/1378239222_040657.html (old news, though. Gallardon is no longer a politician, for example).

Hmm, maybe you're right, but I always take what's written in the code over what's written in an article Maybe it's this part?

El que, interviniendo engaño, realice actos de carácter sexual con persona mayor de trece años y menor de dieciséis, será castigado con la pena de prisión de uno a dos años, o multa de doce a veinticuatro meses.

I can't find anything other about consent there :/ But that kinda implies that if you're not acting deceitful, 13 is still the magic number

Maybe you could take a look at the code and check? Around art. 182-183. Spanish is my fourth language so while I understand most of this, I can't say I understand everything

https://www.boe.es/buscar/pdf/1995/BOE-A-1995-25444-consolidado.pdf

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:

Hmm, maybe you're right, but I always take what's written in the code over what's written in an article Maybe it's this part?

El que, interviniendo engaño, realice actos de carácter sexual con persona mayor de trece años y menor de dieciséis, será castigado con la pena de prisión de uno a dos años, o multa de doce a veinticuatro meses.

I can't find anything other about consent there :/ But that kinda implies that if you're not acting deceitful, 13 is still the magic number

Maybe you could take a look at the code and check? Around art. 182-183. Spanish is my fourth language so while I understand most of this, I can't say I understand everything

https://www.boe.es/buscar/pdf/1995/BOE-A-1995-25444-consolidado.pdf

What I've been reading (checking upon what you told me) is that the Goverment is still pushing forward the limit on 16 year old, but apparently they haven't done so yet, despite the Goverment itself claiming what I've told you.

I had a quick glance over actual Penal Code and indeed, it isn't updated. Even if Goverment has said so, legal age in Spain is still 13 years old :O

Even politicians are lazy in this country xD

Around the Network

Its not gay if its in a 3 way.

daredevil.shark said:

Jokes aside they should be punished. Minors need to be protected.

This. The student is a minor, which means that they probably aren't very experienced about the world and could be easily manipulated. The teachers got what was coming to them, they broke all the ethics of their job, not to mention plenty of criminal laws.

Stupidity all around from the teachers. 

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Ssenkahdavic said:

How could it be gay if the dude was with two chicks?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Maybe they were shemales, which means I now officially envy the dude. :P

Wright said:
Scisca said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

Maybe they were shemales, which means I now officially envy the dude. :P

Cant be to careful these days.  Pronouns no longer have the same meaning as they once did!