By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Get Rekt. Kamiya strikes again!

fatslob-:O said:
EricFabian said:

If you look at his twitter, this kind of post are olny a small percentage of all he posts. He is right. What would you do if everyday 20-30 people stay asking the same thing?

The answer couldn't be easier ... 

You ignore it! It's as simple as that. Sooner or later they'll have to lose hope and succumb to despair about the fact that you'll need a WII U to play Bayonetta 2. 

Responding with more crap doesn't do a damn at his end of the side and by doing so he only fed the troll at the end of the day ... 

You say this now, but if I go on your wall and require you to admit that the Wii U is more powerful than PS4? Every day... Four times or more... every fucking day? And then other guys starting to do the same... Would you just ignore?

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
EricFabian said:

You say this now, but if I go on your wall and require you to admit that the Wii U is more powerful than PS4? Every day... Four times or more... every fucking day? And then other guys starting to do the same... Would you just ignore?

Absolutely for the most part! It's life and everyone has to continue it instead of getting sidelined. 

Besides a lot of sites have a way to deal with spam too ...

This is why I love Kamiya.
Troll the trolls. No doubt he finds these comments entertaining, otherwise he would just block them.

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

fatslob-:O said:
EricFabian said:

Absolutely for the most part! It's life and everyone has to continue it instead of getting sidelined. 

Besides a lot of sites have a way to deal with spam too ...

well, I guess you are different from other people. I would never be so pacient

Click HERE and be happy 

I personally can't stand the guy. He's like a Japanese Phil Fish, except he isn't universally hated purely because he's backing one of the big three at the moment.

The tweet he's replying to isn't even that bad.

Around the Network
brendude13 said:

I personally can't stand the guy. He's like a Japanese Phil Fish, except he isn't universally hated purely because he's backing one of the big three at the moment.

The tweet he's replying to isn't even that bad.

The tweet he's replying to is obnoxious. There are far more polite ways to ask the same question, and the great thing is that you might get a real answer if you ask nicely. Surely people realize by now that if they ask stupid questions, they won't get an answer, which would suggest that the person asking was just trying to annoy him and not legitimately curious.

If Kamiya was anything like Phil Fish, Bayonetta 2 would have been cancelled in October 2012. Kamiya would have thrown a tantrum on Twitter, set it to private, and "quit" the game industry. He would also be a lot more pretentious and less humorous. Instead of replying to trolls with silly messages like this, he would take them all seriously and treat these people with genuine disdain rather than simply dismissing them with a joke.

benao87 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
I think Kamiya must be letting his 12 year old son use his twitter account or something. I refuse to believe these are the comments of a grown man. Then again, I assume many of the "lel rekt" posts in this thread are from adults, so maybe I'm giving society too much credit.

Yeah man, we are not worthy of such awesomeness as yourself.

Given the fact that "society" includes me, you may want to rethink your post.

padib said:
benao87 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
I think Kamiya must be letting his 12 year old son use his twitter account or something. I refuse to believe these are the comments of a grown man. Then again, I assume many of the "lel rekt" posts in this thread are from adults, so maybe I'm giving society too much credit.

Yeah man, we are not worthy of such awesomeness as yourself.

Agreed, awesome people are too awesome for less adult people.

No, I think this is just a case of justice getting served and people being happy about it.

The noob got rekt.

(ftr I agree with you)

Maybe you should read my response to him instead of putting words in my mouth.

brendude13 said:

He isn't universally hated because unlike Fish, he actually has talent. ;)

I think at this point he's built a bit of a reputation for himsel. He just does it for the lulz.