By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
radishhead said:
I'm literally the character I want to play as most in the new Smash Bros, so I'm happy xD

Swimsuit Shulk - Mafia Whore

So what does that make Bikini ZSS? 

And since we know this is a game where everyone has roles we've gotta assume that the vast majority of roles are in, and some character matchups make some sense as well (say, maybe Lucario could be the cop? Doctor Mario the doctor? Greninja the ninja? Zelda the Beloved Princess? Samus the Serial Killer? Etc.) to me, but it's too early to worry about that and, as you say, it's just conjecture for the most part too. 

Gotta start somewhere though!

I think the villains are the scum, so Bowser, King dedede, Ganon, Dark Pit.

Samus is a goodie, so maybe the vigilant. Ihope Wii Fit Trainer is in this game.

Around the Network
padib said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
So.....when is aslip up going to happen?

It just happened. Cone is ZSS - Faith healer.

He claimed?

WhiteEaglePL said:

He claimed?

Of course. Come on WhiteEagle. Catch up with the rest of us.

It's right there. Right in front of your nose. Get your head in the game!

(2) Clyde32 - padib, Smeags
(1) Astrogamer - Nickelsbe

(13) Not Voting - Astrogamer, WhiteEaglePL,  impertinence, Mr Khan, Carl2291, Conegamer, The_Sony_Girl,  Noctis_Nox, Yoshiya, EricFabian, Radishhead, XanderXT, Clyde32

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1:  http://itsalmo.st/#night1

Please PM me or prof if there's an issue with the vote count. (Yes, I'm co-hosting)

Signature goes here!

I'd like to propose that we auto lynch whomever turns out to be the duck hunt dog. Nothing good can come from that jerk.

Around the Network

Heh, I see what you guys are getting at but I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Just throwing out some thoughts and trying to get people involved in the game is all! That's just speculation, nothing more.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Heh, I see what you guys are getting at but I'm just trying to get the ball rolling. Just throwing out some thoughts and trying to get people involved in the game is all! That's just speculation, nothing more.

Yo Cone, can I get some "faith healing" over here? *whistles*

impertinence said:
I'd like to propose that we auto lynch whomever turns out to be the duck hunt dog. Nothing good can come from that jerk.

Now this is a lynch I can get behind.

Smeags said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

He claimed?

Of course. Come on WhiteEagle. Catch up with the rest of us.

It's right there. Right in front of your nose. Get your head in the game!

Ty. I'm multitasking .(smash and Smash lol)

WhiteEaglePL said:
So.....when is aslip up going to happen?