By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Clyde32 said:
Stefl1504 said:
hello guys, still working on making the unthorough glimpse to a thorough read, anyone wants to give me some pointers I should pay special attention too?

Also, just for my personal comfort I will request a Time Extension

Vote: Extension

I could probably go through and link to every single analysis...But if someone else could do that, it would be greatly appreciated. 

No need for that, I will find those myself, is there more subtle stuff that I might do good paying attention to?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Clyde32 said:

I could probably go through and link to every single analysis...But if someone else could do that, it would be greatly appreciated. 

No need for that, I will find those myself, is there more subtle stuff that I might do good paying attention to?

If you are looking for subtle stuff, just avoid my posts

Thanks prof.

As a parting post, my head simply isnt in the game and things came up in the real world that means I wont have time for this.

Have fun guys. Cheerio.

Clyde32 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Clyde32 said:

If you are looking for subtle stuff, just avoid my posts

Implying you have something to hide, are ya?

spurgeonryan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

[post by spurge]

What do you think about the 3 votes that you got?

Did not know I had three votes till just now. I think they are wasted votes. lazy votes.

And reading the rest of this page I see there is only you, probably still sore over past games. Good answer?

Yo, meatbag, I heard you aren't being serious about this, could you elaborate your stance to Nicklesbe proding Conegamer for his allignment? Anything or are you going for your usual chit-chat?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@noctis??I have not been reading and just started my work rotation as well. So.....get ready for three more days of struggling to keep and catch up.

@ nickles

Do not fret, noctis always plays a little scummy, his mentor is hatmazo I think, the most scummiest town there ever was. That is not entirely a reason to vote him or suspect him.

@thread

Did khan say he was struggling to play as town? Or did I missread that?

Quote it before he edits.

Only after reading this one spurge post I have an urge to

-feel the love-

Vote: spurgeonryan

Clyde32 said:
spurgeonryan said:
@noctis??I have not been reading and just started my work rotation as well. So.....get ready for three more days of struggling to keep and catch up.

@ nickles

Do not fret, noctis always plays a little scummy, his mentor is hatmazo I think, the most scummiest town there ever was. That is not entirely a reason to vote him or suspect him.

@thread

Did khan say he was struggling to play as town? Or did I missread that?

Quote it before he edits.

You can't edit. 

Also shame to hear Carl; you were great last game. Hope things improve soon. And Stefl, as much as a time extension would be useful this thread is dead enough as it is and there's no real discussion coming (as is oft the case during the first day). We still have near enough 2 days; that should suffice. But we do need to start looking for targets. Khan and WhiteEagle seem like good bets right now for reasons I've mentioned previously.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:
Mafia has changed

topest of the kekest

I like all the new blood, but mafia will never change, it is a game where the best guy at fooling others wins and the best guy at being fooled loses.

Following that, I will lose, but since I know you are good at fooling me I'd rather be safe - also letting noctis "play scummy" just because he learned from the scummiest isn't what a good townie should opt for.

Oh!

Oh oh oh!

Now we're gettin' spicy!

unvote

Vote: Spurgeonryan

There! Now it's three lazy votes. Snore.