By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - You only get one new game to play in 2015. Which one? NEW POLL! I didn't forget Uncharted 4 this time

You get one new game. Which one?

Zelda U 94 26.86%

Uncharted 4 88 25.14%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 30 8.57%

Metal Gear Solid 14 4.00%

Witcher 3 17 4.86%

Bloodbourne 29 8.29%

Halo 5 56 16.00%

Batman Arkham Knight 4 1.14%

The Order 1886 3 0.86%

Something else 15 4.29%

Total:350

Zelda u, of course :D

Around the Network

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I'd love to have the time for this game only and beast at it.

Definitely Xenoblade. I love Zelda, but Zelda can wait for Xenoblade.

NNID: TheCCluc

Halo 5 would be my #1 hands down

I choose Metal Witcher Solid 1886

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
ktay95 said:
Final Fantasy XV

The topic says 2015, not 2045.

Exactly, means I get to play the game before everyone else =P

Xenoblade Chronicles X, any other game wouldn't hold nearly enough content to last 2 months let alone an entire year.

ktay95 said:
bigtakilla said:
ktay95 said:
Final Fantasy XV

The topic says 2015, not 2045.

Exactly, means I get to play the game before everyone else =P

touche, lol.

hearts of iron 4

If I had only one game to play I would pick an MMO or a sim-racer. Enough to do in either of those. I also do like longer Single-Player-RPGs (SPRPG) but I usually need to play other games between SPRPG sessions, so a SPRPG isn't my first pick if it's the only game to play.

Not sure which game I would actually choose. Most likely WoW, FF XIV, Project Cars or GT6 but I assume that you only meant games releasing in 2015. From the announced ones there isn't actually a game that I would want to choose. I'm hoping that Gran Turismo 7 get's announced and released next year, but 2016 is probably more likely for that to happen.
Star Citizen is another game I'm waiting for, but I'm kinda expecting that a full release will be in 2016. I already have backed the game, but I'm not sure yet if I'm really interested in all this persistent-universe kind of stuff. I hate microtransactions that give even the slightest advantage in multiplayer games, so I will most likely focus on the single player part of the game. And then there might not be enough stuff to do in a whole year.