Battlefield Hardline 9 2.35%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 122 31.85%

Other (Please specify) 26 6.79%

Total:383

Xenoblade X

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Xeno X was never confirmed for 2014.

Last year it was shown in a (since edited) "Wii U games of 2013-2014" video from Nintendo.

Unless I find out Smash for Wii U is getting delayed (which I fear it might), the only one I've cared about so far is Batman: Arkham Knight (maybe The Order too), but even then, I'm kind of OK with it. I don't have a job right now, so can't get many new games anyways.

Xenoblade Chronicles X because it was announced and shown in January 2013. Technically I don't think it was ever slated for 2014 though. Still, it's a spiritual successor to my favorite game of all time, so any amount of waiting is too much. :p

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Mystro-Sama said:
X
The Witcher 3
Arkham Knight

2014 turned out to be a pile of shit.

It may have been a pile of shit for you but I for one bought a lot of good enjoyable games this year. What is your platform of choice? 

Around the Network

No Nintendo fans bummed about Project CARS?

Smear-Gel said:

Shite, forgot about that one...

curl-6 said:
Smear-Gel said:

Shite, forgot about that one...

Heck, I dont even own a Wii U and I'm still bummed

My beloved Fatal Frame V localization. Delayed to +infinity

Zelda u