Batman Arkham Knight 72 18.80%

Witcher 3 66 17.23%

The Division 35 9.14%

The Order 1886 53 13.84%

Battlefield Hardline 9 2.35%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 122 31.85%

Other (Please specify) 26 6.79%

Total:383

Xenoblade was the only one that was disappointing for me, but it wasn't that disappointing because it means I can put off buying a Wii U for a bit longer.

Around the Network

All the games I wanted this year haven't been delayed, yet

Not surprised at all regarding Persona 5 getting delayed to 2015. PS4 went to a hot start, after all.

What I really am disappointed at is the fact that we still don't have a date for Xenoblade X. For all we know, it could flop for competing with P5.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

prinz_valium said:
why isnt driveclub in the poll?

after i heard weather and photo mode will be further delayed, i was shocked.

Because driveclub wasn't delayed to 2015.. and neither was wheather and photo mode

I understand why Xenobalde X was delayed, there is a huge huge huge pile of translations and localising to be made, but I don't understand why it CAN'T be in the first half of 2015.

Around the Network

Xenoblade.... *tears*

Arkham Knight. Rocksteady's Batman series has been one of my favorite of the past generation.

from your poll: the witcher and the order 1886 are the only 2 i'm interested in so i guess that is what i'm disappointed in. ..but to be honest i'm okay with things as they are because i'm hopelessly addicted to destiny and probably wouldn't have made room for either of the titles this year anyways. honestly, i like that spring has quite a few titles i'm interested in.

...but (even though not officially delayed yet) my biggest disappointment not having a release date for the witness yet. i was suppose to be playing that this summer and now it's fall with no word on it. i'm guessing it is slipping to 2015 now.

Xenoblade for sure... but i am willing to wait and get delivered an incredible game.

The Witcher 3 was a doozie aswell. Not that i am super excited, but i was looking at it as something to play during the initial first year drought.

Xenoblade cause now Zelda will have competition for Game of the Year 2015.