By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox To Get First Weekly Win Since Launch?

who will win the week ending in Oct 4th?

ps4 133 65.84%

xbox 57 28.22%

wiiU 12 5.94%

Total:202

Maybe? The PS4 does have Shadow of Mordor, but then again, FH2 is also out. I don't think the China launch itself will put the X1 over, but the extra push from FH2 will.

Around the Network
MoversPrime said:

I'm pretty sure they sold 100k units first day, because microsft said they shipped about 5 million

Lol. You really think they would shipped 5 millions day one ? It's nearly all sales in the world for Xone...

It SHIPPED 100k for day one, 20k for the main store/partener, 80k for the others. No info about how many are sold.

Anyway, i don't think it will be first, or it will be like the japan week launch, it will be first...since adjustements.

COLD_COBRA_ said:
Xbox fans care about sales?

They don't care about sales, they do care about 1 better week in a full year when XBone is launching in a new territory...

Let's enjoy the game experience.  In the Global sales is game over.  

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

As others are saying, it'll be quite close, but I think the XBO will get it. Shadow of Mordor though. I think the PS4 will get a larger boost from it, which will make the gap really close.

Oh, Forza Horizon 2 releases this week, so yeah XBO will win this.

VGC will probably put it above before adjusting it back in a few months, just like always

Around the Network

Xbox One when numbers go up, PS4 after adjustments.

MoversPrime said:

I'm pretty sure they sold 100k units first day, because microsft said they shipped about 5 million

Am I seeing incorrectly?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Middle Earth has PS4 exclusive dlc, and theres that whole (fake) 720/30 thing going on, so thats gonna benefit sony. Somehow I doubt X1 sold 100k units in China.

I agree, i'm sure X1 will win....

Before adjustments we'll see few weeks later

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Nate4Drake said:
COLD_COBRA_ said:
Xbox fans care about sales?

They don't care about sales, they do care about 1 better week in a full year when XBone is launching in a new territory...

Let's enjoy the game experience.  In the Global sales is game over.  

This but I vote Wii U for the fun.