By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking September 22-28

So how much actually sold Fatal Frame V? According to COMG it got 70Pt. For compare Smash got 145Pt.

Around the Network

Japanese don't like Wii U games.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Vita games outselling the PS3 ports. How refreshing Sony really shouldn't give up on the console so fast. It can still earn some money.

Hope to see both of these games in the West... LoH... Yeah...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Boberkun said:
So how much actually sold Fatal Frame V? According to COMG it got 70Pt. For compare Smash got 145Pt.

Based on pre-order numbers and final points... around 50k-60k would be a good guess

flagstaad said:
Boberkun said:

Based on pre-order numbers and final points... around 50k-60k would be a good guess

No, Yôkai is around 60K, so FF5 is around 30K just like Bayo 2

OT : Very good for Sen2, it has a shot taking the 1st place with all versions combined. Good for Dangan too, and it was undershipped

Bayo 2 has smaller legs than Destiny PS3, so much for the "it had only 1-day sales" narrative. Wrong audience is wrong audience.

Nice charting for Dungeon Travelers 2, I hope Omega Quintet can surprise us like that next week...

Around the Network

Fatal Frame V........ :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Fatal Frame doing poorly. Maybe even under my estimate of 31,5k.

If a few here had hopes Bayo 2 had legs (which has, but not sales legs) and that the "only 1 day sales, next week will be better", now the proof is in front of you'all

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
AZWification said:

Makes the western localisation even more unpredictable.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
fluky-nintendy said:
AZWification said:

Makes the western localisation even more unpredictable.

I do hope it gets localized! I really want to play it... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I wonder what it is about the Japanese that makes them love portables more than console games.