By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PES 2015: 1080p/60fps on PS4, 720p/60fps on Xbox One & PS3

BHR-3 said:
any1 have a list of xb1 games that are 1080p 60fps?

Forza 5
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
FIFA Soccer 14
Minecraft
NBA 2K14
Outlast
Skylanders: Swap Force

The news just confirms the Fox Engine didn't run 60fps over 720p in Xbone yet... Ground Zeroes it is the other game to use it.

Around the Network

im going to go with lazy dev on this one sure i can see why it wouldnt be the same as the ps4 but i dont see how it would be the same as the ps3 verison

This is a case of shitty optimization. The PS4 does have a significant power advantage over the X1, but you don't reach a 125% resolution disparity without other factors coming into play. The gap ain't that big :p

nicktwilight said:

Because this game is so advanced that the poor xbox one can't handle it when fifa is miles above it and it's 1080p and 60fps on both.Konami at it's best.Did they already spend the check Sony gave them?

From what I saw on demos, PES has much much better graphics, especially face details, than FIFA. Fifa looks like ps3 game rendering at fullhd. Only grass is better. Gameplay is better on FIFA though.

Yup, you know I don't get why people thought the gap was closing just because cross-gen Destiny went for parity. Going forward, I'd see the hardware difference will become even more evident.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
im going to go with lazy dev on this one sure i can see why it wouldnt be the same as the ps4 but i dont see how it would be the same as the ps3 verison

The graphics are really a generation ahead PS3 even if both runs at 720p.

Ka-pi96 said:
PES? Can't wait to see FIFA demolish it again this year

To be fair PES evolution this year was way bigger than FIFA... the football king is returning.

Azerth said:

Lazy dev is the laziest accusation. It didn't fly last gen with PS3, it certainly doesn't this gen either. The problem here is the X1.

Ka-pi96 said:

Why?! PES is actually a decent game on the PS4 this year judging by the demo! 

Which was a surprise to me after last year's abomination on the PS3 -_- (why would Konami decide to let many people try that shit through PS+ I have no idea)

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Ka-pi96 said:

Oh man, the last PES was terrible. However, it looks like most of the problems have been addressed in the next game, so I hope Konami keeps building up on the improvements.