By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS4's total software sales surpass those of Wii U

Cool! 326 73.26%

Not cool... 119 26.74%

Total:445

DarkRPGamer007 said:

I respect your opinion but seriously everything on the PS4 is just a prettier version of a PS360 game. But even if you buy a PS4 it makes more sense than an XB1. The console performs worse than PS4 and has no exclusives yet it still seems to be doing good. Wii U has some killer games like Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, 3D World, WindWaker HD, and even more to look forward to.

So MK8 in't just a prettir version of MK7? To me it's still the same kiddie racer i've zero interest anyway. I'm mean I'm in my tweties I play mature games not games for 12 year olds. ANd even when I was 12 I'd still want to play games like GTA and MGS not kid games at the time like pokemo etc. Also how can you list Windwaker HD which is a HD remake ad the disregard the greatest game of all time The Last of US remastered on the PS4. Either way I've more games on my PS4 than were released for the Wii U this year and the same will happen next year. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:

DarkRPGamer007 said:

I respect your opinion but seriously everything on the PS4 is just a prettier version of a PS360 game. But even if you buy a PS4 it makes more sense than an XB1. The console performs worse than PS4 and has no exclusives yet it still seems to be doing good. Wii U has some killer games like Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, 3D World, WindWaker HD, and even more to look forward to.

So MK8 in't just a prettir version of MK7? To me it's still the same kiddie racer i've zero interest anyway. I'm mean I'm in my tweties I play mature games not games for 12 year olds. ANd even when I was 12 I'd still want to play games like GTA and MGS not kid games at the time like pokemo etc. Also how can you list Windwaker HD which is a HD remake ad the disregard the greatest game of all time The Last of US remastered on the PS4. Either way I've more games on my PS4 than were released for the Wii U this year and the same will happen next year. 

Well I am in my 30s and I like to play whatever game I like "mature"or not as long as it is fun that is what matters. Only playing "mature" games means you miss out on A LOT of great games but hey to each his/her own I guess. I think pokemon is a great franchise and I really enjoy playing it! Can't wait to get a FULL FLEDGED console pokemon game that would be awesome. I think the Mario Kart series is a great series that I also have a lot of fun playing....I thought Journey was an amazing game and it was not "mature" Rachet and Clank super fun and not "mature" Banjo Kazooie, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, heck Tekken, Kingdom Hearts just to name a few but yeah you can't possbily play any of those games because they are not "mature" games I guess.....point being a game being "mature" means nothing if it is not fun and enjoyable. So let's not put games down because they are not "mature" that is kind of silly IMO.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Kerotan said:

I'm mean I'm in my tweties I play mature games not games for 12 year olds. ANd even when I was 12 I'd still want to play games like GTA and MGS not kid games at the time like pokemo etc.

And in a few years you are an adult, who doesn't care if it is a mature game or not, as long as it is fun. ;)

“When I Became a Man I Put Away Childish Things, Including the Fear of Childishness.” - C. S. Lewis

TheBlackNaruto said:
Kerotan said:

DarkRPGamer007 said:

Well I am in my 30s and I like to play whatever game I like "mature"or not as long as it is fun that is what matters. Only playing "mature" games means you miss out on A LOT of great games but hey to each his/her own I guess. I think pokemon is a great franchise and I really enjoy playing it! Can't wait to get a FULL FLEDGED console pokemon game that would be awesome. I think the Mario Kart series is a great series that I also have a lot of fun playing....I thought Journey was an amazing game and it was not "mature" Rachet and Clank super fun and not "mature" Banjo Kazooie, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, heck Tekken, Kingdom Hearts just to name a few but yeah you can't possbily play any of those games because they are not "mature" games I guess.....point being a game being "mature" means nothing if it is not fun and enjoyable. So let's not put games down because they are not "mature" that is kind of silly IMO.

i still play crash bandicoot ps1 classic and the odd ratchet game. I'm just saying the world of gamers has grown up and most of them who used to buy N64 SNES games etc have moved on. And they're not replaced by the kids of today because they're all hooked on there iphone/ipad gsames and a few still on the DS. 

your average mature gamer these days wants a lot more than nuntendo can offer and that's reflected in sales.