Agree?

Maybe 42 27.63%

Yes 25 16.45%

No 85 55.92%

Total:152

Wouldn't even be 50%.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

90% seems way too high, but its digital sales will certainly be considerably higher than most games.

It's currently cheaper in the UK to get it on PS+ then pay for the full upgrade than simply buy it on Amazon lol. You're getting a discount for trying the game out free first

Zekkyou said:
90% seems way too high, but its digital sales will certainly be considerably higher than most games.

It's currently cheaper in the UK to get it on PS+ then pay for the full upgrade than simply buy it on Amazon lol. You're getting a discount for trying the game out free first

Well they don't have to make an effort to print the game on a disc, put the game in a box, transport the game to the UK/Shop, (well in this case it is made in the UK, but most games are made in the US) and sell the game to a shopkeeper. So I guess it doesn't really matter for Sony whether they will sell the game retail or digital at a discounted price. Although full price retail makes an even bigger amount of money.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Well i said maybe. I preordered horizon 2 digitally and its same price as retail. Plus its all ready on my xbox one waiting for oct 3rd 1201am. Havent got to leave house or que. Its possible.

Zekkyou said:

Its the same case everywhere, which is the reason I predicted digital sales to be so high.

Around the Network

I've now reduced my prediction to 80%, as it seems more logical.

How would we verify this? If we could, it'd be interesting to verify, but as it stands, unless Sony releases digital sales, this is one of the safest bets you could possibly make, as it's hard to prove it wrong, so there's little chance of a humiliation necrobump happening.

Ka-pi96 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
How would we verify this? If we could, it'd be interesting to verify, but as it stands, unless Sony releases digital sales, this is one of the safest bets you could possibly make, as it's hard to prove it wrong, so there's little chance of a humiliation necrobump happening.

Well if Sony announce a sales figure we can compare it to VGC/NPD etc which would just be physical and see the difference. I'm sure they will release a figure somewhen, even if we have to wait a while for it.

That's a good point, but I'd say, looking at the preorder numbers in U.S., it'll barely break 100k in physical, so I don't know that Sony will be proud enough of the sales to announce them. Unless there really is 80% digital, in which case it'd be 500k+ overall and they might announce it. When NPD comes around though and verifies the low physical sales, however, Sony will have to specify that the rest were digital. We'll have to see.

HylianSwordsman said:
Ka-pi96 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Well if Sony announce a sales figure we can compare it to VGC/NPD etc which would just be physical and see the difference. I'm sure they will release a figure somewhen, even if we have to wait a while for it.

That's a good point, but I'd say, looking at the preorder numbers in U.S., it'll barely break 100k in physical, so I don't know that Sony will be proud enough of the sales to announce them. Unless there really is 80% digital, in which case it'd be 500k+ overall and they might announce it. When NPD comes around though and verifies the low physical sales, however, Sony will have to specify that the rest were digital. We'll have to see.

US isn't the main market for racing games though. Its Europe which would really help it to sell.

I'm getting it digitally so i agree.