By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will you be getting Shadow of Mordor?

Tagged games:

Will you be getting it.

Yes 76 46.63%

Hmmm... we'll see... 51 31.29%

Naw 36 22.09%

Total:163

I've been interested in it before, but the reviews did push me over the edge

Pre-ordered

Around the Network

i have the feeling that i will get this game as a ps+ title or in some 'goty' edition with dlc (maybe dlc for more random stuff, that would be cool)

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I'm gonna buy one, because i'm a big fan of LOTR & The Hobbit(I think there is third book).

No, because I want Monolith to go back to making horror games.

Yes, but I still want Monolith to go back to making horror games!

i platted War in the North,i think i can give this a chance,pre-ordered

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Yes, in a month or two

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I've been watching this one for awhile, cautiously. Now that I've seen the reviews, I will most certainly be getting it.

I am surprisingly pleased with the scores it's getting. I really want to play it!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Ka-pi96 said:
Sleepyprince said:
I will keep my money. Already played assassin's creed 2, so kind of played them all.

But.... Lord of the Rings?

The movies are ok, with big flaws but ok. Not good enough to make me spend 60/50 on a pale assassin's creed copy though. Shadows of the blabla may even be better than AC for all i know, but I find AC boring...

Sleepyprince said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Sleepyprince said:
I will keep my money. Already played assassin's creed 2, so kind of played them all.

But.... Lord of the Rings?

The movies are ok, with big flaws but ok. Not good enough to make me spend 60/50 on a pale assassin's creed copy though. Shadows of the blabla may even be better than AC for all i know, but I find AC boring...

You mean Batman? Why does everyone keep saying AC :/