By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

TruckOSaurus said:
Possum5454 said:
Hey Truck! I'm back, can i get in on this? I still main Diddy and Donkey :) with Little Mac as a third!

You're in! We'll be needing your friend code.

Smash 3DS - 1891 - 1200 - 5042  Alias - Bryan

:) Looking forward to some good battles!

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
:( didn't play well that one. Good games. I'll get you next time.

i kno, it felt like you had 2 lives. (but that third life i got you nicely :P

Lets have a rematch in the near future!

Yeah.  When I couldn't get the KO I got a little desperate and started playing sloppy.  The week's kind of tough for me with school and work, but let me know when and I'll make some time.

no problem! Anytime, you see me here all the time.... Accept when im banned lol!

We'll next time we play we will both get much better! (we only had the game for 3 days!!) See ya next time

tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:

Yeah.  When I couldn't get the KO I got a little desperate and started playing sloppy.  The week's kind of tough for me with school and work, but let me know when and I'll make some time.

no problem! Anytime, you see me here all the time.... Accept when im banned lol!

We'll next time we play we will both get much better! (we only had the game for 3 days!!) See ya next time

Yup.  Btw, I can pretty much guarantee Mega Man is high or top tier.  The combination of projectile, air, and offstage game are sick.  He plays way different from Brawl characters so people are using him totally wrong, but once good players try him out, he's going to be insane.

any challengers???

Derp. Good game. He wins.

Around the Network

Alright Tbone. You need to add me as a friend. Can you create the room?

ohmylanta1003 won 2-0 vs morenoingrato

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

morenoingrato said:
Derp. Good game. He wins.

Good second game though!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
morenoingrato said:
Ohmylanta! I challenge you!

Alright. Let's go now before I play Tbone.

i'll be ready in 15mins since your up against somebody else :0

I'm ready.

JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:
JWeinCom said:

Yup.  Btw, I can pretty much guarantee Mega Man is high or top tier.  The combination of projectile, air, and offstage game are sick.  He plays way different from Brawl characters so people are using him totally wrong, but once good players try him out, he's going to be insane.

Yes i do get wat you mean. I saw on smashboards somebody made a category for each character thread. Had like 10-12 categorys.

Megaman fits in the "keep away game" like Link while characters like Snake and now Duck Hunt Dog are Campers.

I think many underestimate mega man. He plays completely different and people already judged him. He's one of those characters that will have a huge learning curve for sure. Keep at it. Im playing him too, but King Dedede and Lucario are my current mains (for now!)

ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
morenoingrato said:
Ohmylanta! I challenge you!

Alright. Let's go now before I play Tbone.

i'll be ready in 15mins since your up against somebody else :0

I'm ready.

ok, after me want to challenge my brother? he needs an opponent as well (waddle dee guy)