By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:
wow great megaman, definitely better than mine!

Wats your stage?

Ready when you are.

ok, after my match with J (not sure if we can for the leauge? The rules man lol)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:

Wats your stage?

Ready when you are.

ok, after my match with J (not sure if we can for the leauge? The rules man lol)

Why not for league?

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

ah...so close! I really wanted to win with Ike! Oh well, two out of three isn't bad. And I gave ZSS a run for her money!

I'll be tomorrow for some more matches! Hopefully I'll be ready with a character I can be good at besides Link!

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!

If this is still around when the Wii U version comes out, I'll be back to reclaim my title.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:

Wats your stage?

Ready when you are.

Yes it's ok since when the challenge was made he was within the necessary ranks.

EDIT: He's still within the ranks (he's 4th and you're 1st)

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
If this is still around when the Wii U version comes out, I'll be back to reclaim my title.

There's going to be a seperate Wii U League. Let's hope you still have what it takes, there's some tough opponents in here.

Signature goes here!

great match for the second one!

Lets go Yoshi island (the regular one not FD)

JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:

Wats your stage?

Good game!  I think I'm going to stick with FD.  Wily's castle omega form.

Scared me at the end, but no way you were winning on my home field :p.  Stage?

ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:

Wats your stage?

Ready when you are.

Why not for league?

nvm, we can go. i have one more match against j. Then we can fight :0 (so about 5-10mins)

TruckOSaurus said:
tbone51 said:
ohmylanta1003 said:
tbone51 said:

Wats your stage?

Ready when you are.

Yes it's ok since when the challenge was made he was within the necessary ranks.

Cool. So let's say that I challenge him when I'm 2 ranks below him, but then play him when I'm 3 ranks below him. How does the scoring work? I feel like what you could do is just look at the current standings and base it off of that and if someone has dropped to 4+ ranks below the person they challenge, then the scoring is the same as a 3 rank below challenge.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.